001

chapter ➝ onetype ➝ article❝ hello welcome home ❞

chapter ➝ one
type ➝ article
❝ hello welcome home ❞

──────────◈──────────

FRANCINE LANE FINALLY
RETURNED TO WWE AFTER ALMOST TWO LONG YEARS OF HIATUS

          The last time Francine Lane was in the ring in WWE was when John Cena proposed to her

The last time Francine Lane was in the ring in WWE was when John Cena proposed to her. And since then, so many fans speculated she wouldn't come back because of trying to avoid Cena. Apparently, you thought wrong!

Lane had been plagued by the aftermath of neck surgery, but she was always determined to make a dramatic return. And now that Lane and Cena's love story had become a treasure memory, she longed for her WWE career even more.

A source close to the brunette beauty told E!, "Francine has had lingering neck issues for quite some time but she is rehabbing constantly and she is looking to get back in the ring for another run with WWE. She wants to have another WrestleMania moment, she wants to win another championship and she still has unfinished business in the ring."

"She doesn't want the end of her in-ring story be her engagement to John. She is working to add more chapters to her wrestling career." Our source added.

Lane was at the apex of her wrestling career in 2015 when she broke her neck and underwent a risky surgery to fix it. She revealed on Dancing With The Stars in Oct. of 2017 that no one wanted to compete against her after that.

"All the girls would be like, 'Oh, we don't want to work with you. I don't want to re-injure you,'" Lane said. "That kind of took me by surprise because I was like, 'Wait, what? I just had the toughest journey of my life, I came back in record time and now people don't want to get in the ring with me?'"

Lane added, "Honestly, to be a woman and be able to wrestle is so kick-butt. It is the best thing ever. Like, yeah, look what I can do. It makes me really proud."

But now that Lane is back on her game, we can only hope she can stay for a long time.

          –E!News

──────────◈──────────