016

chapter ➝ sixteentype ➝ article❝ life is not a reality show ❞

chapter ➝ sixteen
type article
❝ life is not a reality show ❞

──────────◈──────────

FRANCINE LANE IS NO LONGER
A PART OF TOTAL DIVAS

          As we all know this reality show is perfectly attached to our favorite WWE female superstars' personal lives, but recently Shailene Lane confirmed to E! that her dearest twin, Francine Lane, will not take part again in the next season of...

As we all know this reality show is perfectly attached to our favorite WWE female superstars' personal lives, but recently Shailene Lane confirmed to E! that her dearest twin, Francine Lane, will not take part again in the next season of the show, either as the executive producer or even only as a guest star.

"Surely there will be times when someone is just done spitting out their personal lives publicly, and I think that's what's happening to my sister right now." Shailene explained. "Everyone who watches Total Divas is invited more closely to see our lives outside WWE and this has made Francine grow somewhat uncomfortable with cameras that follows her every move every single day."

Many speculation circulated that Francine decided to leave the show because it has a lot of memorable moments between her and former fiancée, John Cena.

But yesterday, we've called Francine Lane's rep and got a pretty convincing answer that she left the show not because of Cena.

"She has given most of her time to the reality show, but over time, she realizes that it is WWE who brought her name to the top, so the last she can do is to focus and dedicate herself entirely to the job that she adores so much." Francine's rep informed. "A lot of people still say that she is not fit to be a wrestler because her lacks of ring skills, so this is the first step of everything over and over again to prove that Francine Lane is not just about a pretty face or voluptuous body."

And unfortunately, this also marks the end of Total Divas' spin-off, Total Lanes, after three years aired on E!.

On top of it all, rumors also say since Francine is currently linked to former Marvel Cinematic Universe's actor, Chris Evans she's now more secretive of her private life to the public, unlike those times when she was still Cena's woman.

          On top of it all, rumors also say since Francine is currently linked to former Marvel Cinematic Universe's actor, Chris Evans — she's now more secretive of her private life to the public, unlike those times when she was still Cena's woman

( EVANS AND LANE WERE PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER WHILE WALKING AROUND BOSTON'S STREET TWO DAYS AGO WITH EVANS' DOG, DODGER. CLICK HERE FOR MORE. )

Both are frequently caught by cameras spending time together over the past four months after their first meeting along with Ivory and Calligenia Stan, also a source claiming that Francine was currently looking for a home in Boston to get closer to him.

None of them confirmed what was going on between the pair, even Shailene didn't know if her sister was dating Evans or not.

"If I had known, wouldn't I have leaked it to the world?" Shailene joked. "All I can say on her behalf is that she's absolutely happy with her current life now, that's all."

          E!News

──────────◈──────────