Chapter 1

Ok so you see the cover on this story well this awesome person did it for me and for that im eternally grateful and at the risk of sounding corny, well I dedicated this to her 1~because she's and awesome writer and you all should check out her stories and 2~Well she's just super nice. So yeah!!

‘’Wait for me Fisher!’’ The nine year old boy shouted to his friend. Fisher rolled his eyes and turn to look at little Brian, the boy was getting annoyed by the younger boy. Fisher was 11years old and he had his own group of friends his age. ’’Go away Brian.’’ He told him and walked away.

‘’No I want to come with you.’’  Brian pouted with tears in his eyes; Fisher had had it with this annoying kid who was making him late. So he turn around and punch the younger boy making him fall down on the ground, he then kicked him and walked away from the boy who was crying.

Present time. Fisher's pov

I woke up sweating and gasping for air, I’ve been having dreams about that boy for quite some time now.

After that day everything change for me, my friends left me, my dad divorce my mom and she couldn't handle it and committed suicide and then I moved to New York to live with my dad.

I had finish High School here and now I was going to go to Julliard to play the Piano. And I admit I was nervous and when I get nervous I start thinking about the past, you want to know why? Well when I was 11 years old I used to hang out with this little 9 year old boy, he was sweet and innocent and I used to like being friends with him, til my new friends started making fun of me saying that my little boyfriend was always up my ass and at first I just would deny it but it got worse up to a point where I just avoid and ignored Brian.

‘’Fisher are you ready son?’’ My dad asked me from the other side of my bedroom door.

‘’Yeah I’ll be down in a minute.’’ I responded without opening my eyes.

My dad was a good guy, apparently the reason they had gotten divorced was because my dad found my mom cheating on him with dad's best friend, he told me this when I had refused to move in with him, I had yelled at him calling him a heartless asshole and it was his fault my saint of a mother killed herself and that I would rather be homeless than to live with him.

After my outbursts my dad sat me down and explain to me everything and now we had a better father son relationship, what helped was that my father said he still loved my mother but that betrayal was too and he couldn't forgive her, he's never dated since I moved in with him and for that I was thankful.

And now to move my stuff in to my dorm over at Julliard, I wanted to stay here in my home but my dad had said live a little, you can’t be a college student if you don’t live in a dorm.

When dad had followed me in his car to College, he had parked next to me he's was acting weird and I didn't like it, he was avoiding eye contact with me and that made me frowned.

‘’Dad what's up?’’ I ask him.

‘’Son, I met someone.’’ He mumbles and instead of getting mad at him, I hug him and smiled.

‘’That's great dad I’m happy for you, what’s her name? When do I get meet her?’’ I kept shooting question after question and made my dad laugh.

‘’Easy there, we met when I went back to your old town to settle that property that belongs to you, she was the realtor and divorced, her ex-husband moved back to Paris, we hit it off and she's moving in with me.’’ He chirps and I raised an eyebrow at him.

‘’Dad isn't it too soon?’’ I voice my concerns feeling uneasy about all this, I didn’t want him hurt.

‘’Bub, we ain't getting any younger and she's lonely and so am I, so we’re moving in together, she has a son younger than you but he lives with his dad.’’ My dad explains and I smile at him yes I was feeling uneasy about this but if my dad was happy than I’m happy for him.

‘’Can't wait to meet her dad.’’ I state after noticing how happy he seems just by talking about his girlfriend and so I hug him.

‘’Alright well now that is settle and you know, you go on and study hard, I want to be able to see your first Piano concert.’’ He chuckles and gave me a kiss on the cheek and took off.

For the next school year I practice nothing but classical music, Debussy Clair de Lune, Beethoven Fur Elise, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Piano concerto no21.

I was actually progressing my piano skills and my dad had said he had a surprised for me for when I come stay with him and Ellie his well I think wife or girlfriend I don’t know, apparently they went and bought me a Piano.

Yeah I was happy, I had good friends and nice teachers and a dad who was awesome and maybe just maybe a new mom.

So when my first college year was over I turn 20 years old, dad, and Ellie were taking me out to dinner to celebrate.

Ellie turn out to be awesome, sweet and funny and I envied my dad and no it wasn't because I wanted Ellie for me ewe no, I envied him because he had a second chance at love while me I can't seem to find it, of course not a girl nope I’m gay and damn proud of it, it's just so hard to find a guy that would make me lose my head and steal my heart.

‘’Hey son welcome back.’’ My dad welcomes me; I smile at how my dad seems happier and younger.

‘’Hey dad what's up?’’ He looked nervous for some reason looking at the direction the living room was.

We both made it to the living room and I found out why dad had that face expression, Ellie was on the phone arguing.

‘’Her ex-husband.’’ Dad whispers and I made and 'oh' and nod at him, she turns and when she sees me she waves at me with a small smile on her lips.

‘’Alain, I don't care he's my son too, is it bad that I want him to spend at least one summer with me!’’ She snapped at her ex.

My dad made a signal for me to follow him and we went into the kitchen, we grab a drink and sat down.

‘’Is everything ok dad?’’ I question while eyeing the door where we could hear Ellie still talking.

‘’Her son doesn't want to come visit, apparently he chose to go and live with his dad when they got divorce and doesn't really want to come back to the USA, and Ellie is stressing because it's her only son and wants to spend time with him, I guess he's into fashion just like his dad and he's only 17 going on 18 years old.’’ My dad finished telling me and Ellie busted through the kitchen double doors making the both of us jump up in surprised she raised an eyebrow at us, that's when we notice she was still on the phone.

‘’I’m on hold! Can you believe this? My 17 year old son put me on hold.’’ She sounded annoyed, how can this boy be so cruel to his mother?

‘’Well finally, thank you for granting me the time you highness.’’ Ellie says her words dripping sarcasm.

‘’Well I’m sorry for the sarcasm son, now can you please grant your mother her wish on having you the whole summer.’’ We all waited for an answer.

‘’Don’t do this to me, I missed you you're my only son.’’ She said choking back a sob.

‘’Please B.’’ She pleaded.

Than her face brightens and she smile giving us thumbs up.

‘’Yes of course, I understand you have to work and hey two weeks is better than nothing, thank you baby I love you and I’ll see you in two days, bye.’’ She Hangs up and squeals.

‘’Good news, I take it?’’ My dad says wrapping his arms around her waist.

‘’He agreed to come visit for two weeks, he's getting on his personal jet and will be here in a day.’’ She pipes and I frowned.

‘’I thought you said two days?’’ I asked sounding confused and damn a personal jet, that boy is rich. I don’t think I ever met anyone with a personal jet.

‘’He'll be here tomorrow but he's staying at a hotel, since he’s got some meetings for work.’’ She sounded sad at that, what kind of son is this? Better question is what 17 year old has meetings?

I wanted to ask but I knew better and didn't.

Let's just hope this brat isn't a pompous jerk.