chapter 2

Ok this is dedicated to Sleepwalker because she is an awesome writer im currently reading her new boyxboy it’s a sequel and I can really say I love it, I’m a little sad that she's thinking about putting it on hold and I hope she doesn’t but if time to make it perfect it’s what she needs than i support her 100 percent. So thank you for voting on this and commenting on this you’re an awesome person.

Brian's pov

Why did I agree to this? I hated going back to the USA and my dad had said I didn’t have to go if I didn’t want to go, that he wasn't going to make me do something I didn’t want to do. But he also said it would be nice if I did this for mom. Dad still loved my mom as a friend and wanted to make her happy.

I love my mom I really do, but by the sounds of it, she was happy with her new man so was my dad, see my parents got divorce because daddy dearest found out he was bisexual and now he is in a happy healthy relationship with his husband.

As I sit here in my jet listening to my iPod, I contemplated having the jet turn around and take me home, I wasn’t too fond of this country since in school I used to be bullied all the time til I turned 13 years old and ask my parents if it was ok if I lived with my dad in Paris, mom had hesitated but at the end she said ok, just to make me happy and I thank her for that.

My jet landed and now I was at the small airport for private airplanes and jets. I had booked a room at the Grand Hyatt hotel and wasn’t planning on giving up my room.

As soon as I got checked into my room and started unpacking my suitcase my cell chimed. I roll my eyes as I glance at the screen to see my mother was already calling me.

‘’Yeah hey mom, yes I landed safe.’’ I spoke with my Bluetooth while I continue unpacking.

‘’Ok good, can we go pick you up, so we can all go to dinner and get acquainted.’’ My mom sounded so excited. I was going to decline, all I wanted to do is take a shower and go to bed, but this trip was for work as well as to make my mom happy, according to my father. So with a big sigh and as I pinched the tip of my nose I decided to stop being a big baby.

‘’Give me the restaurant’s name and I’ll meet you there.’’ I suppress a groan knowing that it would hurt my mom’s feelings; I knew I said the right things going by how happy mom sounded.

‘’Honey we can pick you up that’s no problem’’ My mom offers, but I needed her to understand that I had grown up, I changed and wasn’t a little boy anymore.

‘’No mom it’s ok, I’ll meet you so just text me the address, I need to take a shower then I’ll be there.’’ I drawl as I got my traveling kit and a towel. I could hear hesitation but then a soft ok. We said bye and I jump into the shower. My mom did text me the address, as well as the name of the restaurant.

 I rented a bmw I put in the address into the gps and started driving there.

When I got there I gave my keys to the valet and straighten myself up, I was nervous about meeting my mom's new family and about seeing my mom whom I haven't seen in years.

I asked for the table and a waiter told me to follow him, he was cute and was eye raping me since I came in but I pay no attention to that, I was used to male and female flirting with me so I became immune to it. I didn’t know whether I liked man or not, til the day I haven’t found a guy that I would think he was hot, I found lots of girls sexy as hell, I always did wonder if I was gay or bisexual seeing as my old man was bi.

As I spotted my mom I saw a tall, dark hair older man and a younger blond guy next to him and I suddenly got this déjà vu, like I seen that man before.

My mom spotted me and got up and run up to me and took me in her arms.

‘’Baby, oh my god look at you all grown up.’’ She squeals as she covers my face with kisses making me frowned.

‘’Mom, you stop getting lipstick all over my face.’’ I declare cringing and I lift my hand to try and wipe my face.

‘’Sorry baby, I’m just so excited, you’re finally here.’’ She chirps, than we heard two throats clearing up.

Me and my mom turn to look at them and again that feeling came back, I know I know him but from where?

‘’Oh sorry B this is my fiancé Daniel and his son Fisher, guys this is my son Brian Lombardy.’’ She introduced us, but I was frozen in surprised, I was standing in front of the boy who had been an asshole to me, Fisher the boy who ignored me and punch me, the boy who ignored and didn’t do nothing when I was getting bullied, the boy who I thought was my best friend and now the son of my mother's fiancée. I was nine years old but I could never forget the face of the boy who made me how I’m today.

‘’Honey are you ok?’’ My mom questions me sounding concerned.

‘’Yeah, jet lag you know.’’ I responded and put on my fake smile.

‘’It’s nice to meet you both.’’ I assure and shook their hands, than a waiter clears his throat interrupting us, I could’ve kissed the man.

‘’You wouldn’t happen to be from the Lombardy fashion line do you?’’ He asked me and I glance at him, I rolled my eyes as I saw that he was the one checking me out with me earlier. Now I knew why.

‘’The one and the same, is nice to know my fashion line is making it all the way here.’’ I answer with my signature cocky smile.

‘’Oh my god you’re like my idol.’’ The waiter exclaims happily and I chuckled.

‘’Do we know each other?’’ A new voice spoke and I turned to Fisher, only to find him frowning at the waiter before he set his gaze on me.

‘’Can't say that we do, no.’’ I answer in a cool tone while taking a sip of my water. I turned to the waiter and gave him a smile and a wink. ‘’Shall we go ahead and order?’’ I tilt my head to the side and mom and Daniel nodded, while Fisher still stared at me.

Inside of me I was trying to content myself, I wanted to yell at Fisher 'Of course you know me you fucking asshole, you ruined my life' But I decided against it, I only have to be here two weeks and then I’m gone and never have to come back, all I needed to do was avoid this son of a bitch as much as possible.

‘’I feel like I seen you before.’’ He was deep in thought. I didn’t want him to remember the pathetic little me, and I wanted him to stop trying.

‘’Have you been to Paris?’’ I bit off annoyed.

‘’ Well no.’’ He said in a duh tone.

‘’Than there’s your answer, we haven’t met.’’ I drawl and sighed.

He just smiled at started reading the menu.

He was an ass back then and I know he is now.

And I will not fall for his little innocent act.