Chapter 10

Brian’s pov

For now I was happy I even started having fun with mom, me and Fisher went to the movies every evening and during the day he would take me sigh seeing so so far I’ve had fun and now it was making me doubt my whole life in Paris , am I going to be able to go back with my father?. Can me and Fisher stay friends me in Paris and him here in New York? . Are we worth trying? . All this questions were running through my head but I was scared on asking Fisher about all this, i finally feel like i can trust him again and for me to have doubts about us would be like a slap on the face for him.

Today my mom had the greatest idea well according to her, I guess she wants me and Daniel to spend time together you know bond and no offense to Daniel but I already have my own dad to bond with not that I would tell him this.So we are going to a game don’t ask me what game because I have no clue about sports huh maybe I’am gay after all.

Daniel seem nervous and I smirked at that what is it with people always acting nervous around me? I mean is not like I would bite their heads off, well not unless it involves work yeah at work I’m an asshole something goes wrong and the people responsible get fired.

‘’So you and Fisher seemed to be getting along fine’’. Said Daniel and I raised an eyebrow in amusement is this sort of meeting you’re girlfriends dad? Well on my case boyfriend.

‘’Yeah,but we haven’t been phisycal if that’s what you really wondering’’.I told him and he blushed.

‘’Wasn’t asking that but thanks for that peace of mind’’. He said.

‘’I kind of want to keep it on the friend level,I don’t think it’s fair for Fisher to be with me seeing as I’m going back to Paris in a few days’’. As I said this I felt a low sinkable feeling in my stomach.

‘’Does Fisher know that?’’.He asked me and I had to think about that one.

‘’I might have to speak to him about that’’. I mumble.

‘’Brian I hope you know that the heart wants what it wants and I think that Fisher’s have already chosen’’. Daniel said smiling and I couldn’t help but smile back at him.

‘’Just please talk about this before any of you get hurt,because believe it or not I care about you just as much as I care for Fisher,and if you guys do decide to take it to the next level let me and you’re mom know so that we don’t walk in to anything traumatizing’’. He said and shudder,I laugh hard at the face expression he had on.

‘’Right kind of like dinner the other day’’.I said and he turned and grin widely.

‘’My god Ellie was speechless for the rest of the night,to be fair we didn’t think you could actually get to Fisher like you did that was what traumatized me I mean that boy is the freaking queen of kinkiness out there and here comes innocent little Brian with an air of arrogance joking about someone taking it up the you know what and damn to say we were shocked is an understament’’. He chuckled and I laugh even harder this time.

We ate hot dogs we cheered well Daniel cheered I just went along with whatever he did.

The game finish and we went walking through the park on the way to the car.

‘’Brian’’. Daniel  went into the serious father mode and I glance at him, we were both walking side by side with our hands in our pockets.

‘’Yeah?’’. I ask after a moment of silence.

‘’Promised me that no matter what Fisher has done in the past and whatever he does in the future, just promised me you’ll find it in your heart to forgive him, my boy is dumb but sometimes his best intentions get him in trouble and I hate to see him hurt, he’s been so happy lately that I know it has something to do with you,so please just whenever you get mad at him try and see it from his point of view’’. Daniel had tears in his eyes and I felt bad so my next words came out as easyli as 123.