Chapter 3

Fisher's pov

It’s been an interesting dinner; Brian was kind of quiet eating and avoiding eye contact with the rest of us.

‘’So B, Fisher here is a piano player.’’ Ellie was trying to break the awkward silence.

‘’That's good.’’ He mumbles without looking at his mom.

‘’So what do you do besides fashion Brian?’’ My dad's turn to try I guess.

He sighs and put his fork down to look straight into my dad's eyes.

‘’Daniel, I only worked and go to school nothing special just like everybody else and please just stop trying, I’m here for only two weeks and I do have other pressing matters while here so let’s stop the non-sense about getting to know each other, is not like I’ll be living with you guys.’’ He spoke with an arrogant tone.

‘’Can you just try?’’ Ellie pleaded.

‘’Mom me being here is trying, god sakes I change mom and I’m sorry you don’t approve of the new me.’’ He told her with a cold tone in his voice, I saw how much it hurt Ellie and I couldn’t take it anymore.

‘’You know she's your mother, can you at least be decent to her.’’ I snapped at him and he turns to glare at me.

‘’Don’t really care what you think.’’ He scoffs sounding angry, why is he angry with me? We just met so I know I haven’t done anything to him, is he jealous of me living with his mom?

His very expensive phone chimed and he excuse himself, I gotta handed to the brat he had manners.

‘’Bonjour papa,oui j'ai eu ici coffre-fort,elle est bien im ici avec elle et sa famille et nous parler’’'(Hello dad, yes I got here safe, she's fine I’m here with her and her family as we speak).The boy knew his French and that was a turn on.

‘’Oui, je vais agir père ouais je t'aime trop,bye.’’ (Yes ill behave dad, yeah I love you too bye)

He then hangs up and turns to look at the three people who had their mouth hanging open.

‘’My dad says hi.’’ He mumbles.

‘’Oh, how is he and his husband?’’ Ellie ask and I was shocked to hear this, this was the first time I heard about Mr. Lombardy being married to a man.

‘’He's happy and so is Antonio, they just got legally married.’’ I saw a smile on Brian's lips.

‘’That’s good, I’m happy for him.’’ Ellie sounded honest, ok so Brian is not a homophobe and was happy with his dad, so the question was why was he so mean to his mom?

‘’Ok, I gotta go mom, I got a meeting with a client tomorrow and I need to sleep.’’ He yawns and looked around for the waiter.

‘’B, we invited you so we pay right honey.’’ Ellie turns to see my dad who was nodding happily.

‘’I guess that’s fine, ok well thanks for dinner it was-’’ He was stuck at was and then looked at my dad and me. He stayed quiet for a few seconds.

‘’Daniel I’m fine with you being with my mom, I really am so please stop trying so hard to win me over, in two weeks I’m gone and I’m not planning on coming back ever so I’m glad mom won’t be alone.’’ He announces with a cold tone and Ellie gasps and covers her mouth with tears running down her cheeks.

‘’Why are you a douche with your mom? Hell I kill to have my mother back with me.’’ He looked at me with a bored expression and then rolled his eyes.

‘’Well than you can keep mine, mom I hope you live a happy life you deserve it.’’ After he said that he walked away.

Leaving us there, consoling a crying Ellie.

‘’Why is he like that?’’ I found myself asking and received a glared from my dad.

‘’He went through a hard time when he was nine, he got bullied at school and his best friend left him and that broke his heart but on top of all that me and his father divorced, and to add to his suffering his best friend punch him and kicked him and then let everyone else bullied him.’’ She paused for a bit than continue.

‘’He refused to tell me who hit him and just became different more guarded with his feelings he only let one person in and that was his father, that’s why I let him move to Paris even though it hurt me.

Now I knew where I had seen him before he was that Brian, my little friend who was two years younger than me, I had kicked him to the curb literally and I punched him too and judging by the glared he had gave me he remember me too, I had felt so guilty about not defending him against the bullies at school, maybe I can try and get him to forgive me seeing as our parents will be getting married and we'll be step brothers, even though he is going back to Paris in two weeks. I couldn’t help the smile on my lips when I remember how cute and sexy he looked, he has grown into his looks and had so much confidence in him, I’d also notice how cute he looked tonight with his black tee shirt and dark blue jeans. With his beautiful green eyes and his wavy dark brown hair that was comb in a messy way, he was handsome and he knew it so that made him an arrogant prick.

I groaned as I realized that I was developing a crush on a guy who hated me, on a guy who was younger than me.

My god what am I going to do?