Chapter 12

Brian's pov

The next morning i woke up with someone laying on my chest,and i smiled as i remember what happend last night after we got here,Fisher was mine and only mine no he wasn't a virgin but  like he said he's never felt like this before so what we did last night was special,it was alittle weird seeing as he's older than me and he was bottom but as soon as i got to work he forgot age numbers and such,now i've never been with a guy before in my life but last night everything i did to him came natural and i right there and then knew it was special,its only two more days before my dad comes to get me and to be honest i just wanted to stay the rest of the summer here with Fisher.

Fisher was dead to the world sleeping so i slid off the bed and got my boxers back on,i went in search of a towel so that i could take a shower,they were share showers in this hall so i knew Fisher had to have towels some where around here,i look every where and couldn't find it,than i glance at the closet and than turn to look at Fisher's sleeping form.

Would he get mad if i go in his closet?.I mean is not like im snooping,i just need a towel.

I shrugged and open the closet door,i look up and saw a neatly folded towel with an axe shampoo next to it.

''Bingo'',I mumble to myself and went to pull on it,making this big black backpack come down on me hitting me on my head and in the process making something fell out of the bag and onto the floor ,damn what the hell does he carry on that damn thing,i didn't see it up there but it was probably way back in the corner there,i went to pick it up and notice it had the zipper half way close.I went to retrieve what had fallen out and froze when i found it,it was my blackberry one of the ones missing,i turn to look at Fisher still sleeping and i took a big gulp of air and unzip the rest of the backpack.

In there i found all my missing electronics and my wallet,i drop it and walked away from it after i grab my wallet.

I immediately got dress and when i was putting my coat back on a jingle sound came from my pocket and i sigh remembering what it was,see i had gotten Fisher a present and i bought the matching one,it was a couples puzzle alloy necklace made in gold and had the male simbol on it.

How stupid was i?.I trusted him yet again and this is what he does.

He stole my shit,but for what?.Did he want to hurt me again,because if he did well mission accomplished asshole.

I wrote him a note and left the necklace on top of it and walked out of there,leaving heartbroken,feeling betrayed and hurt,i thought this would be different and if i open my heart to someone they would take care of it and not let me down but i was wrong and just like many years ago Fisher did it again,he hurt me only this time it hurt more,i wished he would've just punch and kicked me but no he had to do worse.

As i was driving i made up my mind and call my dad to come a day early for me and than i book  a room back at the hotel since i refused to go back to that house.

I would just call my mom and tell her that i had decided to go back tomorrow as soon as dad gets here.

I hope Fisher is happy with himself.

And  i was more pissed because i still love him so much,i hated myself for that i cant love a liar.

I know i had promised Daniel to try and forgive him but his son is an asshole for fucksake,he lied to me,lead me on and stole from me,noway im forgiving him i rather break a promise.

(Short i know,but hey next chapter should be interesting)