ch.17 All Hail Queen Flameburst pt 1

(This next part takes place after Decepticon Island and before History Lessons)

Flameburst and her clan were as usual, just laying around (it's what Predacons do most of the time) when a Space Bridge portal opened up and out of it walked Optimus Prime and Ratchet. They explained that they needed Flameburst's help and that it was about time she walked back on Cybertron. She gave the order for the Predacons to follow her through the portal. When they stepped out they were at a shallow canyon, similar to the one Flameburst lived in as a chick. She saw two mortal Predacons, both male and both quiet short. She told the alphas to lead their clans back to the Arctic and they did. Flameburst walked up to the males. "Who is the leader among the two of you?" she asked.

"Neither of us" replied the red, silver and blue Predacon

"King does" said the gold and blue Predacon

Flameburst raised an eyebrow. "I am Flameburst. Who are you?"

"I am Skylynx" said the red, silver and blue Predacon

"And I am Darksteel" said the gold and blue Predacon

"And we are Predaclones" they said in unison.

The Predaclones bowed their heads and Flameburst knew what was coming. They charged for her and she charged at them. When their heads met, the clones took more of a hit. Flameburst got her horns locked in to theirs and swung her head to the side. This brought them to the ground and she pinned them, one for each claw. They looked at each other; she was harder to take down than Predaking. They had no choice but to transform. "All hail Queen Flameburst" they said in unison.

"Now where is this King?"

"Predaking is in Kaon" trembled Skylynx.

Of course he leads these clones thought Flameburst. "Is there anymore of you clones" she asked in a more calm tone.

"No" stammered Darksteel. She stepped off them and they were thankful to be alive.

"What now?" asked Ratchet

"Now I leave for Kaon"