Chapter 18

Louis’ P.O.V.

My phone started vibrating on the drive back to the bus. I quickly searched through my trousers. I finally found it. I looked down at the screen to see who was calling, it was:

Harry

“Shh, it’s Hazza.” I quieted everyone.

Everybody soon quieted down, to where there wasn’t a sound in the van.

“Hey Hazza.” I answered my mobile.

“Ok, we will. Why did you leave her?” I asked.

“Oh. Niall better do his plan fast. You don’t leave her there alone, there’s no telling what she could do.” I said.

“Bye. Love you to Hazza.” I hung up.

“Liam drive faster!” I exclaimed.

“Why?” He asked.

“Cause Niall has a plan to propose to Dani, and he wants everyone to act like he’s dead, But they left her on the bus. Alone!” I shouted the last part.

I immediately felt the car pick up speed. As we came to a halt in the parking lot where the bus was, we all jumped out and sprinted up to the bus.

As we came in we heard a piercing scream.

Connor’s P.O.V.

Me, Liam,, and Louis were walking back to the bus. To see if the boys were back yet. As l=Louis answered his cell-phone. I quickly looked out the window, seeing all the passing trees and happy families. I wanted that.

I was soon knocked out of my thought as the van sped up. And next thing I knew we were at the bus.

Why are we here so fast?

I looked over to Liam and Louis they were running at lightning speed over to the bus. Maybe Niall was awake, and they wanted to see him.

I got to the door as fast as I could, the door was left wide open.

When I walked in the boys were rushing all over the bus, looking for something.

But what?

That’s when I heard it. The loud piercing scream. That I had heard all too much, I knew all too well it was:

Dani

I quickly followed the noise, it sounded like it was coming from the bathroom. I ran over to the bathroom door. I tried to open it, but the damn door was locked.

“She’s in here! But it’s locked!” I called to the two other boys.

“Well break it down!” Liam yelled.

Next thing I know, Louis kicked the door down. As I ran into the bathroom searching all over for Dani.

I saw Dani lying on the floor in a pool of blood. I ran to her side, as she looked up at me and slightly smiled.

“We have to get her to the hospital.” Liam looked at me.

“Why?” I asked stupidly.

“Her wrist is slit.” He answered.

“She’s lost to much blood.” He added.

“Niall’s in for a big ass surprise.” Louis mumbled.

“Hurry, pick her up.” He ordered me.

I slowly but carefully scooped her small, fragile body up.

I ran to the van and put her in the back seat and stayed by her side till we got to the hospital where the other boys were. As we rushed in Harry came out of Niall’s room.

“What the hell happened to Dani?!?” He yelled than looked at me.

I could see as the rage grew inside of him, his nose started flaring. And if looks could kill, I’d be long gone.

“Harry, I swear I didn’t –“ I said before he cut me off.

“I should have trusted her, you never were a good father!” He screamed.

“I can explain-.” He cut me off.

“No, just give me my sister!” He walked over and took my own daughter form my arms.

He rushed over to Niall’s room and that was the last I saw him.

I sighed.

“It’s going to be okay, we’ll explain everything to him, once everything dies down.” Liam put his hand on my shoulder.

“I hope he’ll understand.” I sighed.

Niall’s P.O.V.

The doctor was changing my bandages, when Harry came rushing in with someone in his arms.

Dani

I told the doctor to move. As I tried to sit up , I couldn’t.

“Harry, please set her next to me.” I pleaded.

He nodded.

The doctor went straight to her bleeding wrist. He suddenly stopped for some reason.

“Why are you stopping?” I asked.

“She’s lost to much blood.” He answered.

“Well isn’t there something you can do?!?” I panicked.

“Well I can give her some ones blood, but she has a certain type that only very few people have.” He answered.

“Well do any of the boys or me have it?” I asked.

“I’ll have to take all of their blood types.” The doctor looked at me like I was an idiot.

“Well do it!!” I yelled in his face.

“Sir, you need to calm down.” He tried to get me to calm down.

“Calm down!? Get your ass in the other room, and take the damn blood!” I shouted.

He looked taken back by my outburst.

He soon left the room, to go take all the boys blood types.

Harry soon came in a little while later. He came and sat down in a chair next to the bed. He started stroking Dani’s hair.

“I’m not her blood type.” He said after a little while of silence.

“I hope so one here is.” I told him.

The doctor suddenly burst through the door.

“I have her blood type. But I don’t think you’re going to like the answer.” He looked nervous for a little while.

“Just tell me.” I braced myself for who is was.

“It’s….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love cliff hangers! 

Who do you think it is?

Vote,Comment,Etc.