Chapter 6

Harry’s P.O.V.

Where could she be? I called dad, to help look for her. He sounded different, but I haven’t seen him four years, people change. Just like Dani did.

When she ran out on us, Niall was trying to get her attention. But, she’s, Dani. She wouldn’t stop.

But what I don’t understand, is was would she, just leave? I mean, I know I slapped her, it was an honest accident, but I just so anger with her, she’s not giving me any answers. But what scared me more, is that when she looked up into my eyes, I didn’t see the usual Dani I thought I knew. I saw so much hurt and rejection, it killed me. Like, I’ve never felt the kind of emotion I felt, when she looked me in the eyes.

“Guys” I started earning all of their attentions

“This is all my fault” I added

“No it’s not, something’s going on with Dani, we just don’t know what it is, yet” Niall said, looking the most worried, I bet my face mirrored his.

“what could possibly be wrong with her?” I asked

“Well I don’t know, she lost her mother, than you left” Zayn said in a ‘duh’ tone

I sigh

It is all my fault. I screwed everything up, I just flat up and left right after mum died. I didn’t know how to handle all the news, it just weighed down on my shoulders, I was suffocating, living there, at the house she bought.

“where did your dad say he was looking again?” Liam asked snapping me out of my thoughts

“Oh, um, north side of town, somewhere on the opposite side of us, which ever way that is” I explained poorly.

“You’re really out of it, Harry. Get a grip, man” Zayn said, massaging my shoulders.

“Get a GRIP??” I yelled

“How can i? My sister, Is out there, all alone, probably scared!!”

“Don’t tell me to get a GRIP!!”

“Ok, dude chill” Zayn said putting his hands up in defense.

“JUST SHUT UP ZAYN” Niall shouted in Zayn’s face

“Now were all scared, but us standing around, arguing about it, isn’t helping anyone!!” He added

“Niall’s right” Liam agreed

I nodded my head in agreement.

“All we can do is wait, now” Louis sighed

“Yep” I agreed

Daniella’s P.O.V.

So, I’ve come to a choice, I’m going back, for Harry’s sake. With this new car I bought, ican get there, hopefully, before dad pulls anything on Harry. And I’m sure Harry’s smart enough, to defend himself.

But what if he has a weapon? Than what do I do?

I don’t know, and right this second, I don’t care. I just have to get to Harry as soon as possible.

I hopped in the nice new Porsche I bought. As I sped down the road, my phone blared off. I decided to answer it.

“Hello?” I ask

“Dani? You actually picked up the phone” I hear a relief in Harry’s voice

“H-Harry? I-I’m coming” I say than hang up before he could reply

Great, now he knows I’m coming, I hope there where I left them.

Harry’s P.O.V.

She’s coming!!

“Guys, she’s coming back!!” I shout excitedly

“She is? When?” Niall asks

“I don’t know, but she said she was” I explained

“We just have to wait” Louis sighs

Daniella’s P.O.V.

I get back to the photo shoot, where I last left the guys. I hope out of the car, and run over to Harry, and the rest of the boys.

“Harry” I call out

“Dani!!” He starts running over to me

We crash into each other, and I’m crushed in a massive hug. Soon the rest of the boys join us, till were all in one big group hug.

“Well, well, well. Isn’t this just cute” A deep voice says

~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think it is?

glad she went back?

vote,comment,etc.