Chapter 5

Daniella's P.O.V.

Gut-wrenching, heart pumping. Running so fast you think your legs are going to explode. Well that’s what I felt like. Trying to run as far away from the boys, and my brother, as possible. The ground blurred below me, as I felt a surge of adrenaline. The steady thump of my footsteps echoed in my ears and I felt a bead of sweat roll down my forehead.

I surrendered myself to the miraculous beat of my feet against the ground. The angry pitter-patter of the soles of my shoes hitting the track. It was the way I always released my energy, and that's exactly what was happening now. I was elated, my soul at it's summit, I was running and I was free.

I feel like a fugitive, a runaway.

I don’t know where I’m going to go, or what I’m going to do. I never really thought this through. I just know that I’m not going back to HIM. I’m going to leave everything and everyone I’ve ever known behind.

I suddenly remember in my jean pocket, I have my phone, and Harry’s credit card. Yeah I kinda stole it from his wallet. Oh well, right now I need it more than him.

I pull my phone out and realize I have 30 unread texts and 14 missed calls.

Wow!!

I look through all the texts, all of them to tell me to come back. Most of them from Harry and, Zayn?

But one catches my eye, it’s from Niall, it says:

I’m not going to hurt you, and Harry didn’t mean it. Come back?

The other ones tell me to come back, but he’s not going to hurt me? What’s that about?

Whatever. I’m not sticking around to find out.

Up ahead I see a store, to buy cars, that’s where I’m headed.

Coincidence? I think not!!

Forcing my legs to push harder I kept my sprint, anticipating the relief of driving away from here. I rounded to the corner of the street and came to an abrupt halt. My breathing hitched in my throat making my already screaming lungs just about to burst.

I have to keep moving. I’m not going to give in, now.

I push myself, to run to the guy selling cars. I get there in what seems like a lifetime.

“How may I help you?” He asked

I pant

“I *pant* car” Is all I get out

“You need a car?” He asked

I nod

“I’ve got just the car for you, come with me” He smiled, leading me over to the car he thinks is the one for me.

“You need a fast car, don’t you?” He asked

I nod

“I’ve got two choices for you” He explains

“This one” He says pointing to a Bugatti veyron

“Or” He adds

“This one” He says now pointing to a Porsche carrera.

I’m able to catch my breath, and talk again.

“That one” I say, still breath taken by this beautiful car.

“Perfect” He grinned

He made me sign some papers, I didn’t bother reading them, I just need to get the car and get out. After I was done signing, he gave me the keys. I thanked him, and got in my new car.

When I got in my car, my phone went off. Telling me I had a text.

There were two texts, one from Harry and HIM.

The one from Harry said:

I told Dad where you were, he’s coming to look for you.

Why would he tell HIM!!

Stupid Harry!!

The one from Dad said:

Harry told me where you were, I’m coming for you. You know you miss me.

Ugh!! Great, now HE’S after me. And Harry, my god, Harry it means if Dad or the boys do find me. No matter what, Dad’s going to meet Harry.

I can’t have that, not on my watch.

I can’t let him hurt Harry!!

If he does meet Harry, will he hurt him? And what if their already together, looking for me.

How do I stop this? God, why is my life so complicated?

Why can’t we just be orphans or better, NOT have a screwed up family.

Why did I come here? Why did I think, that when I came here, that my past wouldn’t catch up with me, and bite me in the butt. And even worse, I had to drag Harry down with me.

Why?

Why would I think, that when I came here, Harry wouldn’t be or get in trouble. With me being here.

It just kills me to know that, I’m the cause of all this crap. That’s gone on in mine and Harry’s lives.

But I’m blaming myself. I deserve all the blame for everything.

I’m just glad that Harry wasn’t there. All those years, I’m so glad that he didn’t have to endure all the pain, that our father, the person that swore he loved us, drank none stop, and caused me excruciating pain.

I’m not sure what I should do. Should I go back and make sure Dad doesn’t meet Harry, or leave everything and everyone behind?

 Pic of the car she bought >

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think she should do?

comment,vote,etc.