Extended description

Hi :) ❤
Thank you for choosing my story.
Hope you will enjoy it.
Vote, comment and follow. Feel free to message me any time.

First time reader or Re-reader?

Happy reading! :)

_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_

OUR BOND

Alisha looses her parents in a rouge attack. Being the only daughter of the Alpha now she has to take care of her pack, she is only 18 years old and scared. She is constantly threatened for her position. In the middle of all this she finds her mate, the prince. When she finds her mate she thinks she can be happy again, but he rejects her. She had never been so sad and broken in her life.

Joshua, a royal prince, had been waiting for his mate from a long time but he had to reject her for some reason. His life had always been in darkness and he is waiting to chase away all the dangers so that he can be with his mate.

Join them in their journey as they uncover the secrets of the past and witness the bonds that are formed and the ones that are broken.

OUR BOND

Some bonds are just too strong to sever.

___________________________
Small part from chapter

''WHAT did you say?'' I asked him.

''I said you are MINE. I don't like people looking at what is mine'' He said.

''You have no right to shout at me. I can do what ever I want. You should have thought about that before you rejected me. I am not yours, you lost that right when you rejected me!'' I screamed at him.

With in a flash he was near me and I was crushed to the wall. He held my shoulders and allowed no escape. I was imprisoned between the wall and Joshua. His was breathing fast and hard, just like me. His eyes pitch black with anger which mirrored mine.

''I dare you say that again.'' He said with clenched teeth.

''I . Am . Not . Yours.'' I told him and boy I regretted it. His eyes changed from black to amber, burning with fury. Amber eyes signified that his wolf, no his royal wolf was beyond pissed. Only royal wolves had that amber glow to their eyes, when their wolf was under control.

''You shouldn't have said that little mate.'' He murmured calmly. Calm, just like the calm before the storm.

He came close to me, his nose brushing my jaw line up to my ear and he whispered into my ear.

''Now I'll just have to make you mine.'' He said lowly and his warm breath tickled my ear. I shivered with the sensations I was feeling right now.

His nose went back to my jawline down to my neck, slightly touching my skin and leaving a hot trail of pleasure. He was skimming up and down my neck with his nose and I unconsciously tilted my neck to give him better access. I was lost in the sensations, only when his sharp teeth met my skin between the area of my shoulder and neck did I understand what he meant.

He was making me his. He bit me. He marked me!

_____________________________________

Cover done by @renesmeewolfe
(werewolf story) ❤

Please give the story a try. It is not a cliche. I know you guys will not be disappointed.

Love all my readers ❤