4| hickey prank (C)

Requested by @fatherdesss

~

Kyrah's pov

"Hey y'all I'm back with another video and Im doing the hickey prank on my boyfriend" I said into the camera.

I got my makeup out and started to put a decent sized "hickey" on my neck. "Y'all so it actually does look real" I said putting the camera to my neck.

"Alright so let's get this prank started" I said as I went to go set up the camera. 

*prank time*

Third person pov

Kyrah was sitting down at the computer editing some videos. Cordae came running in the house with the boys behind him.

"Yeo babe check this out" Cordae said shoving his phone in Kyrah's face. She held it steadily and saw his music video hit over 1 mil.

"Aw dae I'm so proud of you" Kyrah said as she jumped up and hugged him. He hugged her back with his face all up in her neck.

He pulled back smiling but it faded when he seen her neck. "What's that" Cordae said moving her head to the side.

"What's what" Kyrah said moving her head back. "This in yuh neck. Is this a hickey" Cordae said getting mad.

"No  what are you talking about" Kyrah said lying her ass off. "Yeo all y'all come in here and tell me if this a hickey or not" Cordae said calling Jay, Glizzy, and Nahmir.

"Omg Cordae is not even that serious" Kyrah said. "Now tell that don't look like a hickey" Cordae said pointing to Kyrah's neck.

"Yup" Nahmit said. "Sure do" Glizzy said. "Mhmm" Jay said and nodded. "Y'all overreacting bruh" Kyrah said sitting back down.

"So your cheating on me huh? Wow that's crazy see yuh later" Cordae said about to walking out the house.

"Wow Kyrah you just go do him like that" Nahmir said. "Shut up Nahmir it was a prank" Kyrah said as she took up the camera from its hiding place.

"Ohhhh shit" Glizzy said laughing. Kyrah ran out to follow Cordae and said "You got pranked you got pranked".

"Yeo you play to damn much bruh" Cordae said. "Look it's makeup" Kyrah said wiping away the makeup in her neck.

"Aww you mad dae. Gimme kiss" Kyrah said. Cordae kisses her on the lips. "Alright y'all I got him good but see y'all next time. Kyrah is out".

the end💘