3| sisters bf (G)

Requested by @skyeisaqt

~

Y/N pov

My sister was coming over with her "new boyfriend". There's always one every month but that's not my business. My parents was getting the table ready

I was getting dressed upstairs. I wore a black skin tight dress that stops below the knees with black flats.

"Y/N are you ready? Come downstairs" mom said. "Coming mom" I said while walking down the stairs.

"Okay he's outside act normal" my sister said running to the door in her high heels. She was wearing a white skin tight dress that is mid thigh.

She opened the door and I'm came a tall dark skin boy that looks familiar. "Guys this is my boyfriend Zion" my sister said.

When she said his name I remembered him. He's the guy that sits in the back class everyday and is friends with that nahmir or nick.

*timeskip*

We were all sitting at the dinner table and my parents kept on asking questions. "So what school do Zion" my mom asked.

"I got to (insert school name)" he said. I knew it. "Oh really? Y/n goes to that school. Don't you honey?" mom said.

I stopped chewing and slowly nodded as all the attention was put on me for a second. I got up to go wash my plate in the kitchen.

I felt someone behind me and quickly turned around. "Woah ain't nun to be afraid of shawty" it was Zion. I rolled my eyes and said "What do you want".

"Obviously you" he said while licking his lips. Big turn on but that's my sisters. "Look you're dating my sister so you ain't getting none of this" I said a walked back to the dinning room.

Zion walked back in too. "So who's ready for some dessert" my mom said as my dad brought out a cake. Why they going all out?

As I was eat my piece of cake I felt a hand going between my legs. I looked next to me and guess who was there, Zion.

I quickly moved his hand before anybody can notice but he just put it back. It made me jump a little. "Y/N are you okay" my dad asked.

*mature content*

I nodded and said "Yea I'm good". I felt Zion's finger move my panties aside and started rubbing me. I tried moving his hands again but he kept on going.

He pushed two digits in slowly. He started to push his fingers in and out. I was quietly spazzing out while he looked very calm.

I finally came and Zion licked his finger clean but did it lowkey. Then he had the nerve to say "You made some great dessert Mrs. (Last name)".

I outta slap the black off this boy. "Why thank you Zion" my mom said.

*timeskip*

"Bye Zion hope you come by very soon" my said as she waved goodbye. "He's a good kid" my said. "I told you" my sister said. "Mhmmmmm" I said.

the end💘