1| cheater (G)

Requested by @skyeisaqt

~
11:00 PM
Kayla's pov

We were kissing up on each other. Having a make out session. It felt right but wrong at the same time. I can here to get my charger back but he had other plans.

"Wait Zion we can't do this" I said pulling away. I moved off from his lap.

"What you mean you can't do this" he said. "This has been going for past week but you wanna have problems now?"

"We're both in a relationship Zi and we can't keep this up" I said feeling guilty.

"My relationship with Rhoshima is open she don't care" he said. That's not healthy but okay.

"Yea that's your relationship not mine" I said.

"You mean your bitch ass boyfriend. I can 'tyb' him anytime" he said.

I just sighed and sat on the bed. Im cheating on my boyfriend with Zion and Zion cheating on whatever his girlfriend's name is.

"Yeo come here" Zion said with his heavy accent coming while biting his lip.

"Wait Zi" I said before he got on top of me and started kissing me again. I started to kiss back.

Clothes were eventually taken off and things escalated from there.

*timeskip*
9:00 AM
I woke up next to Zion's naked body next to mine. I checked my phone to see 34 miss calls and 100 messages from lmol💘, 20 miss calls and 24 messages from bestie👭.

bestie👭
wya caleb was
freaking out
last night

me
well ......

bestie👭
plz don't me
ur at his house

me
😬

bestie👭
really again
isn't he in
a relationship
and aren't You
in one too

me
i came for
my charge
he came
on to me

bestie👭🧡
aii just call
caleb back
i can't keep
covering for u
something has
to be done

me
ik i have to
figure something
out ttyl

I was debating on whether or not I should call caleb. But if I do what would I say. I felt Zi stir next to me but still stayed asleep.

I slowly got up, took my phone, and went to the bathroom. My phone started ringing and lmol💘 popped up.

I hesitantly answered. "Hello caleb". The line was quiet. "Caleb?". I started to hear a female voice saying "She doesn't have to know".

Then I started to hear moaning from the female and groaning from Caleb. I already knew what they were doing so i just hung up.

You know what they say karma is a bitch. I left the bathroom to see Zion up  on his phone. He looked angry.

"Hey Zi you okay?" I asked. "No tf i'm not" he semi yelled. I jumped a little knowing how scary he can get.

"What happened?" I asked. "So I found out Rhoshima and your little boyfriend Caleb has been messing around with each other since last year" he said. Oh wow what is this reversed karma.

"Well you know what that means right?" I asked sitting down next to him. "A four some" he said.

I smacked his arm and said "NO. This means we can be together now. And the other to can get what they want and be together".

Zion smiled and attacked me kisses. We got into an intense make out sense.

"Are you sure about that four some"

"Zion really"

the end💘