2| prank (N)

requested by @narutosboo

~
Lilo's pov

I turned my camera on and started recording. "Hey my babies. It's me Lilo and I'm back with another prancing video" I said to the camera.

"So today I'm going to be pranking my boyfriend Nick. Im doing the I'm leaving you and I've found someone else prank".

"This might get a little intense because his friends are also here and they're down stairs playing the game".

"So lets get this prank started" I said while stopping the recording. I quietly walked down stairs and set the camera down in the kitchen. I've already placed the other cameras down in my room and in the living room.

It had a view of the kitchen and the living room. (You know those houses with that big opening in the kitchen that looks like a window).

I walked over to Nick and bent down to whisper in his ear. "I need to talk to you for a sec can we speak in the kitchen" I said.

"Aii hold up for a sec" he said still playing the game. I went back in the kitchen to wait for him and smirked at the camera.

A few seconds later Nick walked into the kitchen. "So wassup" he said sitting on top on the island.

"Well I feel like we've been through a lot together right but then I don't feel like this relationship is for me Nick" I said in a sad tone.

Nick jumped up real quick and said "What you mean this relationship ain't for you" getting a little loud.

"I mean I found someone else and I'm leaving you" I said. "BRO WTF YOU MEAN FOUND SOMEONE ELSE" Nick yelled out.

The boys in back broke they neck to see what was going on. The "boys" being Glizzy, Jay, Cordae, and Fresh.

"I'm going to pack" I said walking away. I had set up another camera in the living room to show everybody else's reactions.

Third person pov

"Oh shit who you think it" Jay said to the others. "Ion know. You'd think they'll be together forever" Glizzy said. The rest just nodded in agreement.

Allen walked in and said "What's up with all the yelling". "Lilo said she found someone else and we tryna figure out who" Cordae said.

"Not to be a snitch or buttttt" Allen said. "Buttt what nigga" Fresh said. "I mean her and Glizzy have gotten close" Allen said.

Glizzy jumped up real quick and said "Excuse me nigga". Jay got up quickly holding him back. "I mean y'all have gotten real close over the past week so it could be you" Allen said.

"I see Lilo as my lil sister bro. Don't ever say that shit again or I'll knock yuh punk ass out" Glizzy said with his thick accent coming out.

"What you want smoke nigga?" Allen said getting up too. A whole argument bursted out while Nick and Lilo was having they own up stairs.

Upstairs

"Lilo you not going nowhere until you tell me who this nigga is" Nick said grabbing Lilo. "Ion have to tell you shit nigga. Get off of me I'm leaving". Lilo said taking her suitcase out and putting clothes inside.

"Wait baby" Nick said as he started to cry. "I'll do anything just stay" Nick said sobbing getting on his knees.

Lilo's pov

"Bae get I'm not leaving you" I said picking Nick up. "You're not?" Nick said as he stopped his crying. "No it was just a prank" I said as I took the camera from it's place.

"Yeo bro that's not even funny" Nick said getting all salty. "So y'all Nick started as y'all saw before" I said as he walked downstairs to the rest of them.

"Ha I got hi-yeo wtf goin on" I said as Glizzy and Allen was wrestling on the floor and the rest of them was tryna break up.

Nick rushed in to help and eventually got the two apart. "After you said y'all was splitting cause you were leaving him. Allen accused me" Glizzy said still heated.

"Nigga it was a prank" Lilo said. "Really?" Cordae said. "Yup looks like I got y'all ass too" I said while sticking my tongue out and shoving the camera in their face.

the end💘