VACANCY

"(Y-y/n) wake up" a voice trembled. You smacked his hand away as your eyes darted open. When you made eye contact with the person hovering above you. You let out a nervous yelp and back into the wall."Get. the. fuck. away.From.Me."

You nearly growl at him. "(y/n)-wait where are we- Jesus Christ-fuck what did I do", he sounded so out of it. He stood pacing back and forth. Looking a mixture of confused and panicked."fuckfuckfuckUrhh", he growled. Deep-set black bags had settled under his eyes.

He looked on the edge of tears." where am I shit. Not fucking again. Not again" You watched his every move carefully... He had to be lying. "fuck you asshole- Your...your fucking with me. You're trying to mess with me well- FUCK YOU. Alright, you already fucking broke me just fucking stop!"

You said looking skittish in your little corner. Like a traumatized dog paranoid someone would kick it again. He paused looking at you with concerned saddened eyes."(y-Y/n) w-what did I...what did I do to you."

You looked at him with wild eyes, "YOU TORE ME TO FUCKING PIECES-OVER AND OVER AND OVER- YOU SPENT EVERY MINUTE LAUGHING AT MY FUCKING PLEADS-YOU SON OF BITCH- YOU WATCHED ME WRITHE Y-YOU... y-you watched me die " you burst into tears.

He looked like he crumbled. His knees buckled as he stared at you with something in his eyes you couldn't quite decipher. "I-I..." you glared at him "YOU FUCKING WHAT?" you yelled. Tears brimmed on the edge of his eyes.

" I'm so sorry..." they fell down his flushed cheeks.

This was no HABIT...Till now you wouldn't have bought it. You wouldn't have believed that some fucking - thing could have just taken hold of him. But the look on his face... The fear of himself. The sound in his voice. He looked more afraid than you.

You watched him fear still scratching at the back of your mind urging you to run. You nervously stood knees shaking; Your frame trembling as you made your way across the room. Every muscle in your entire body wanted you to move the other way. Yet you got closer.

"E-evan" your voice trembled. He struggled to lift his head. Still, he couldn't bring himself to look at your face. You dropped to your knees in front of him. It honestly seemed as if you both where in the same boat.

Lost at fucking sea...

"I-I can hear your fucking screams... I can remember your bones being crushed under my boot..." he cried. You wrapped your arms around him feeling his shoulders shaking violently. "y-you should be running from me..." he says his voice cracking, " he's done it to so many others...you don't understand"

Yet you stayed and he cried wrapping his arms around you.