THE WORDS CUT OPEN YOUR POOR INTESTINE CAN'T DENY

Hello, my darling little rabbits~

Here comes another chapter to satisfy, an itch that's been crawling up our spines since day one.

Enjoy my loves~

______________________________________________________________

Pleasant was an understatement. For the first time, you've closed your eyes in weeks, and your head wasn't flooded with dark twisted shit. That's not to say you dream wasn't extremely odd either. You were stuck in a strange place you'd never been before. Not a single person was in sight. Most lights were still on but everything felt off. Like an eerie feeling that the world was upside down. Like everything was off kilter. It was a pitch black night not a star in the sky.

However, every strange feeling seemed to fall away as your eye fluttered open. Your, face was cuddled into the warmth of what you had come to realize was...someone's chest.

Arms were wrapped around your upper body and the heavy scent of spices that lingered in your nose must have been a cologne. It smelled like Warm summer nights around a bonfire. You nuzzled deeper in hopes of enveloping your self in the nostalgic feeling it brought.

It smelled like memories. It smelled like fireworks...It filled you with a sense of joy, and a near heavy envy that came in waves.

As the vale of fog in your mind melts away, and reality starts to kick in. A sudden thought settled in your mind. You-where-laying-in-Evans-arms. Your entire face is flooded with a dense heat and a deep crimson hue.

Well, fuck-

Your, eyes slowly move up to his utterly calm sleeping face. Needless to say, you were internally screaming at the top of your lungs. A soft sleepy groan escaped from his soft lips as he started to stir from sleep. Like a deer in headlights, you panic and stare looking quite embarrassed into his newly open and very tired eyes.

Your heart was beating rapidly like a rabbit in the race. You wondered if he could feel it too. He cracked this giddy little smile and chuckled. You went to sit up realizing you were straddling his hips.

Which caused the embarrassment to now sink into to your chest causing you to feel flushed, hot. He leaned up to close to your ear. "Morning~," his warm breath brushed across your sensitive skin and sent shivers down your spine.

You shuddered.

He planted a gentle kiss on your cheek and laid back. You were left with a mixture of embarrassment, and pure confusion.

"g-good morning-" you stutter out.

He looked smug with his little smirk, " So how about some coffee?" you nod starting to move off but suddenly two hands are planted on your hips. Gripping in a forceful and painful way.

"̰̈́ Y̢͋o̮̎ŭ̘ k̺͑n̺͋ö̤́w̙̓ l̛̲i̥̓t̡͌ẗ͓l̮͋e̠̓ r̩͛a̜̓b̺̀b͖́i͖͆t̯̾ ḧ̟ȩ̄ r͇͐e͈̎a̞̓l̩̀l̘̉y̬͊ d̨̛ö̪ȅ̢ś̥ l̲͊i͖̊k͖̽e̦͠ y̝͒o̘̓u̬̓~͚̅ M̨̊a̘͌y̺͗b̜̃ė̤,͔̈́ j̮̿ụ̾s͕̅ṯ̓ m̠͋a͙̓y͉͛b̰͛e̲̅ I̹͋ c̘̈́a͛͜ṋ̈ ü̳s̠̽e͉̅ ẙ̝ȏ͔ṳ͛"͕̀ Something was so very wrong the look in his eyes...He wasn't even the same person.

Your blood runs cold. Your heart stops. You knew that voice. You knew it all to fucking well...

"̱̾ẁ͓h̲͊a͙͋ţ͝s̳͐ ẁ̝ȓ͍o͖͊n̖̈́g̜̅ l̳̎ì̙ť̙t͓̔ľ̘e̼͂ ȑ̖á͍b̭̉b͓̿i̖͘t̖̿?̦̔"̞͆

"V-Very fu-funny Evan I get it...Your being habit r-right?" the words stumble from your lips as the quivered. This had to be a joke...

_______________________________________________________________

I wanna play the to be continued meme to piss you all of *blows kiss*

Don't worry little rabbits I'll post again today ~

, Yours truely