.The Trials Open Doors In Your Head.

Fast forward a few months. Three trails had been completed. You weren't really close to very many people, to begin with. Yet, it seems you'd withdrawn from mostly everyone. You still got an occasional phone call here, and there from friends or distant family.

Maddie. Maddie was a childhood friend you'd had for many years. Though you often lost contact... due to the fact that she was so very kind and innocent. You felt guilt, so much guilt. Twisting and writhing in the pit of your stomach. You were a shit friend.

She'd been there with you through it all. From your mother leaving you for some shitbag with a thick wallet. To when your father's drunk outbursts got out of hand. She watched your little brother when work was suffocating you. She was there in the hospital when no one else was...

You had just told her your friendship was dead, and that she needed to let go... Dread sent a wave of sorrow circulating through your veins. Crawling up your spine, knowing she was more than likely panicking. Thinking you finally lost it.

your eyes drifted passively to the photo pinned to your wall. Little Elli, Maddie, and your self-stood smiling pleasantly at the camera. Your petit hands made small bunny ears behind Ellis messy mop of hair... Maddie's arm was draped around you.

There it was again that sickening sinking feeling. Like hands clasping at you feet dragging you down into a flood of considerably the worst feeling of all...A mixture of pain, and anger, frustration.Of loss. 

A hole in your chest 

You had sworn to yourself never to touch a bottle of that vile liquid. Yet, here you were finding a friend at the bottom of another glass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Round two my little rabbits. I hope you like how this is unfolding. 

If so leave me some feedback.

, yours