FEELING VIOLATED YET ME TO

h͈̊a̮̓ḫ͌ȃ̺h̟̓ȁͅ l̻͛ǐ͔t̠͒t͂͜l̪̾ę̾ r̃͜a͕̕b͔͛b̝̕i̫̚t̯̒ y͖͘ȍ̭u̠̇ r̹̔e͚̅a̓͜l͇̇l̲̈́y̩̐ t͎̉ḩ͑ơ͕u̦̕g̦̿h̲͒t͙͋ y̝̐o͉̎u͇͒'̩̀ḏ͘ w͜͝å̮k̘̕ę͌ ų̂p̭͝ t̼̆ọ̆ a͍̚ s̡̿w͉̍ę͘ę̏t͕̋ l͔͆ḯ͚t̨͗t̫͌l͔͝è͖ k̹̂ì̳ś͜ṣ̒,̾ͅ a͓͝n̞͌d̗͛ h̠́e̘̒r͓͐ė͍ I̜̎ w̬̽ḁ͘s͔̓ t͖̑ĥ̼ị̛n͙͐k͉̋i̳͑n̡̔g̩͐ ẏ̹ȏ̬u̘͒ w̠̏h͉̓ẹ͂r̄͜e͖̾t̺ s̤͘m̫͆ä͓́r̜̊t" Your stomach lurched. Your mind was screaming to fight, to run, anything, but you couldn't move a muscle.

" You gotta be fucking joking- I'm fucken dreaming. l-let go-EVAN LET GO!'"you yell frantically. Fear causing you to go into a full-blown panic mode.

His grip tightened. There was sure to be a silhouette of his hands left on your hips. You cry out, as his nails penetrated your skin. You knew that would be the very least of what he'd do to you.

The demonic laugh echoed in your ears..."̛̻͇̮̱̯̑̿̽̀f͔̬̻̬̤̊͐̊̅͝ḯ̪̠̼̦̦̒̀̋̔ň̡̞͍̲̥̃̅́̒ȇ̡͙͖̪̺̽̈́̊͊ r̢̭͙̫̙͑́̿͛͝a̟͉̤̱̠͑̈́͒̚͝b̼̣̪̘͕̌̿͛̏͠b̡̟͈͎̠͌͛̽͘̚i̛͔̜̬̳̻̿̉̔͆ť̡̨̟̗̺͛̒̎͝ y̡̢̞̪̟̏́̋̄͠o̩͈͇͕̰͌̿͐̐͠ụ̣̲͕̣̏̈̓̀̽ w̩̯̤͚͚̋̑̿͊̀a̢͚̬̖͊͌̈́̐̚ͅņ̰͇͈̜̓̌̓̊͝n̫̭̱̫̥̍̋̅̇̏ã̟̖͓̱̜̂̀͒̕ g̨̡̠̦͈̏̊͛͒͌e̘͚͓͈͊̀͋͊͘ͅt̢̟͕͙̫̿͊̾̀͝ ũ̹̠͖̩̝͂̉̂͝p͈̹̻̯͇̋̑̊̋̾?̢̗̫̲̫̄͋͂͘͝ ţ̯͉͔̯̒͛͒̒̌h͍̺̼̞̥̏̓̑̂̄ế̢͚̬̻͓̀̑͝ņ̛͙͚̰̮̿͐͋̉ l̢̛̩̪̙̞͛́̑̃e̱̝͓͖͆̇͒͊͝ͅt̫̱̝͖̮͒̈́̆͑͠'̗͇̳͈̿͋̑̌̕ͅs̢̛͖͈̦̺̄̇̈͗ ǵ̪͚̟̬͙̈́͊͝e̺̣̲̬͌͆̈́̊̕͜t͇̩͕̫͚͋̏̐̅͂ ṷ̮̫͆̃̓͆͜͝ͅp̡͓̱͓̦̋̅̃͌͂~ he quickly stands grabbing a hand full of your hair.

Forcibly you're pulled like a rag doll upstairs. You cry out with each yank. Stumbling up the stairs as you feel his hand tighten in your tangled mess of hair.

w̳͍̲̩̫̌̋̎̒͝h̢̲̼̮̞̓̓́͌̕a̫͎͚̹͖̔̊͌͒͘t̢̨͉̟̥͛̄̓̋̚ş̦͈͇͎̃̇͑̆̚ w̨̙̱̘͓̆̈̋͒͝r̦͓̼̝͉͌͒͋͌̚o͎̤̼̼̪̐̒̓̈́͘ǹ̲̝̹͇͓̂͗͝͝g̱̹̥͖̀̅̐́̚͜ r̨͙̥̯͚̅͂̆̈́̑a̢̤̗̝͚̒͋͂̕̕b̢̥̱̜̼̈̓̄̅̕b̡̛͔͙́̍͗̒ͅͅį̛̫̘͉͉͐́͊͝t̹̼̣͓̮̄̓̀́̚ d͍͚̯̭̮̾̊͒̕̚o̮̖̯̖̠̐̈͆͘̕ȅ̺̜̻̮̞̄̿́̚s̨̲͕̜̆͋̈́̎͜͠ t͚̳͎͖͎̿̍̈́̊͛ḣ̢̦̼̫̺̈́̐̈́͋ǐ͎̻̥̍́̋̕͜ͅs̹̦͚̯͑͋̄̒͠ͅ b̢͇̝̠̻̀̆̃̎͠ŕ̨̰͎̭̍̃͗͒ͅi̩̭̱͕̩̒͛͐͗͝n̢̬̜͎̮̊͗̀̅͝g̰͇͉̙̫͒̍̉̎̚i̢͕͉̩̩̍̃͘̕͝n̢͍͙̬̖̄̄͗̓̈́g̡̩̲̰͗͋̈̑̕͜ b̨͈͖̲̻̽̅̾́͆ạ͖̬̦̈́̋̎̈́̔ͅc̨̖̬͇̭̔̎̏̋͝k̼͚̘͇͕͋͋͂͘̕ s̰̫̮͍͓̾͋̊͒̆ò̤̱͍̼͂͂̌͠ͅḿ̗̫̥̺̺̍̀͂͘ȩ̹̭͍̩̌̏͂͗̇ n̡̮̟̯̮̍͗̉̓͘ọ̡̻̥̘͂̐̅͊͘t̩̤̰̳̼͐́͆͛̑ s̛͖̫̫͈̩̿͊̅̀o̩͎͍̩̘͌͑̊̾͋ p̪͖͚̗̮̊͑̊̃̕l̯̘̝̼̳̿̓͆̊͝e̬̬̰̹̦̓̒̌̏͝a͚̩͍͚͎̐́̍̇̊s̨͍͉̝̤̎͗̆̀͑n̡̢̘̟̣̓́̈́̉͠t̖̜͈̰̰͆͛̉̓͝ m͈͙̭̼͔̍́̌̈́͋e̩̩̼̮̐̏̓͐͜͝m̧͇͉̥̈́͊̄͋̏͜ę̢̟̙͕͛̒̃̈́̍o͔͓̤̞͖͗̂̉̒͠r̦͈͍̲̃̂̿͐͝ͅi̭͕̞͇̙̒̓̀̚̕é̡̙̩͔̰̂̅̀̎s̗͉̮̣͆̆̌̇̀ͅ?he snickers.