•Ten•

Jongdae's hands started trembling as he realized he's holding a card from Sooyoung. He dropped the card in front of him on the table, totally in shock. The almost-dried-blood on the card stuck to the tips of his fingers.

He rushed to the kitchen, cleaning his index- and ring finger immediately and roughly with soap. He wanted to get it off as soon as he realized it was on.

Did she do this herself? Was this from someone else? Was it all a trick? How did she even send this? Did someone else help her? Is she in danger? Is she even alive? Is she safe right now? What happened to her? Many, many, many thoughts spinned around in his head. He was confused.

Jongdae didn't know what to believe. He walked back to the living room and sat down on his couch. He immediately put the card back in the envelope and called Junmyeon, who answered quickly.

"Hey Jongdae, what's up?"

"Junmyeon, are you busy right now?"

He knew he sounded a little too desperate and shaky.

"Uhm, a bit. Why? Did something happen? Is it that Sooyoung girl?" Junmyeon said with a little sigh. Jongdae knew it irritated him a little. Jongdae understood that though, it was a complicated situation. But he needed help from someone he trusted.

"Yes, it's Sooyoung. But this is really important. I have received an envelope with a card this morning. It said Save Me, with her initials, KSY," Jongdae sighed, "and i'm sure it was blood. Probably her own blood. And I am also quite sure the KSY stands for Kim Sooyoung, her initials."

"Okay Jongdae, I'm coming over. I'll be there in 10 minutes," Junmyeon said, and he hung up.

Jongdae sighed deeply and ran his hand through his hair. What could he do? His thoughts were making him crazy.

It was starting to get dark when his doorbell rang. Jongdae quickly stood up and opened the door. He saw the man he had expected, his detective friend Junmyeon. "Hey... Come in," Jongdae said. "Hey, Thanks."

Junmyeon took off his shoes and put them on the shoes rack. He took his jacket off and hung it on a coat rack. The two males went to the living room and Junmyeon sat down.

When Jongdae had prepared coffee for him he sat down with him and offered him a chocolate chip cookie, which he turned off. Jongdae ate a chocolate cookie while searching for the envelope in a drawer.

When he found the envelope he sat down on Junmyeons side and gave him the envelope. "It's in here?" Junmyeon asked. Jongdae nodded.

Junmyeon carefully opened the envelope and pulled the card out. He looked at it closely and nodded. "It's definitely blood. I'm not sure if it's her blood though. Also, it's fresh blood. It has not dried completely yet. It must have been done this morning I suppose," Junmyeon said while observing the card.

Tick...

Tock...

Tick...

Tock...

All that could be heard was the sound of Jongdae chewing on his cookie and the clock ticking loudly. He looked at Junmyeon's face.

Jongdae had to admit, it was a bit funny to see him like this. All concentrated and observing the card closely. He put a lot of effort in it not to let out a small chuckle. He didn't want to frustrate him, so he just sipped from his coffee.

"Is it alright if I take this to the office?" Junmyeon asked after a few minutes. "Yes sure, it's fine with me," Jongdae said, "but you know, hyung...," he started. "What's wrong?" "I think she's being mistreated and kidnapped by someone," Jongdae said and slightly bit on his lower lip. "It could be possible. Thanks for letting me know about this. I promise to work on it. And if I don't have any time I will just ask my collegues, alright?" Junmyeon gave him a comforting smile and patted his shoulder. "Thank you so much hyung," Jongdae thankfully said.

The blade was sharp against her skinny arm. Her skin was pale, tears in her eyes while blood was dripping from the cuts he had made. She softly cried and received a hard smack on her head. "I told you not to cry, slut!" the man screamed loudly with a harsh voice.

"Y-yes sir, I'm sorry sir," is all she could say. "Of course you're not sorry, don't lie to me, Sooyoung."

"Write it," he said, and put down a card on her lap. "Write what?" she softly asked. "The thing I told you to write!" he screamed. The poor girl shivered. She wrote the letters she was told to write, with her own blood. She was starting to feel sick. Sick of everything, and this disgusting smell of blood everywhere.

He pulled his sheets over his lower half and sighed. All Jongdae could do was stare in the darkness. We was completely focused on Sooyoung at the moment, totally caught up in the situation, whatever that situation might be.

He just knew he and Sooyoung had a special bond together. He felt and knew that. It was a strange girl but he is so worried about her, and he cared about her, for some reason.

It was almost midnight, and he still was not able to sleep, at all. The scent of her hair still lingered through his nostrills, the soft touch of her hands over his arm. He closed his eyes and imagined her to be with him.

He imagined her to wear a pretty light blue dress, her wavy curled hair dancing in the wind. The scent of sand and the sea in their noses, holding hands and intertwining their fingers. She'd give him a small kill on his che- wait what?!

Jongdae's eyes snapped open. What was he thinking? He was worried about her, yes, he was sure about that. But they weren't even friends.

He sat up straight and shook his head. "This is not right," he whispered to himself. He just shrugged it off and lays down again. After a few minutes he finally fell asleep.

Hey everyone!
Back with a new update! I hope it's not getting lame but I don't have too many ideas at the moment to be honest😂 It will be alright though.
Thanks for reading!
X