•E P I L O G U E•

It's five years later. Five years after he got back and in three days it would be five years since Sooyoung had passed away. It was also the day he was allowed to get back from military. He was exited to see his wife and daughter again.

A year after the whole process Jongdae had met the woman that changed his life. Kang Hyerin, soon to be Kim Hyerin, as Jongdae and Hyerin were engaged. Jongdae had asked her to marry him just a week before he left for military, and in four months they would finally be bonded together officially.

On their first anniversary Jongdae accidentaly got his girlfriend pregnant, but they decided to keep the baby. 8 months and 28 days later, on November 9th 2020 his beautiful daughter Kim Miyoung was born, and soon she would turn 3 years old.

Jongdae got in the taxi, giving the taxi driver his adress. "You're off military?" the older man asked. Jongdae nodded proudly. "I was with the Marine, sir. Today I can go home," he told him.

"I wish you the best of luck in life, mr Kim," the man said as Jongdae gave him his money and got out of the car. "Thank you sir, but I already think I have found my best of luck," he smiled.

"JONGDAE!"

Hyerin ran towards him as her fiancé suddenly appeared in the living room. He wrapped his arms around her small frame and kissed the top of her head. "I missed you so much darling," he said, stroking her hair, smelling the same shampoo as two years ago. "I love you so much," she smiled, earning an I love you back from Jongdae.

"Dada?"

A small, soft girly voice was heard from the corner of the room, it was Miyoung who stuck her head out of the door. "Come here love, I'm back. Do you remember me?" Jongdae spoke softly, not wanting to scare his daughter off.

Miyoung soon came running towards Jongdae, recognizing his voice. "Dada!" Jongdae laughed at his little girl and teared up. "She's so big already," he said while hugging her. Hyerin nodded, stroking Jongdaes arm.

When Hyerin tucked Miyoung in, Jongdae went to their bedroom, looking around, opening his closet. His exact clothes were there, just on the spot where he had left them. Only his favourite red sweater was missing. He turned around, finding the sweater on their bed. Jongdae smiled and giggled at the thought of his girlfriend hugging his sweater at night.

Hyerin soon came walking in, just as Jongdae sat on the bed, a small photograph in his hands. "Almost five years hm?" Hyerin smiled. Hyerin knew everything about what happened, and she knew Jongdae still felt guilt about not being able to save Sooyoung. "I can't believe she really... died there," he sighed. "It's terrible baby, I know. You got to get over it though, she would've wanted that too," Hyerin said, sitting next to him on the bed. Jongdae nodded. "I'm glad I have you with me again," Jongdae sighed and kissed her shortly. "I love you."

A small epilogue for yall!! I'm sorry if this seems rushed but I tried my best! I really hope you enjoyed this story and I'm sorry I didn't update frequently!

Thank you everyone for reading!

Ily

Xo