•Four•

A week after Jongdae's accident in the café he started working again. A lot of people asked him about how he's doing. His mom, and sometimes with his father, had checked him every day since, until yesterday since he was fully recovered.

It was almost evening, and quiet in the café. There was only 1 old man left, reading the paper of yesterday. He was drinking his Americano, bits of coffee dripping from his moustache. He adjusted his round glasses, and put down the paper to finish his coffee.

Jongdae sat down on a small couch by the big window. It was darkening bit by bit, dark clouds covering the sky, rain ticking on the windows. Jongdae liked sunny days, but also sitting near the window and listening to the sound of rain.

The old man stood up, wiped his mouth for a bit, greeted Jongdae and left. Jongdae stood up too, turned the open/closed sign around and started cleaning the floor and he put on his playlist.

Suddenly he heard a few knocks on the door and he looked around. The mystery girl. She was drenched by the rain. Her wet hair sticking to her wet face, raindrops on her eyelashes. Her dress and coat were sticky against her body and Jongdae could see how damaged her shoes looked.

Jongdae walked over and opened the door for her. "Hey... Can I help you? You can come in, you're all wet. I don't want to leave you outside so you get sick. Don't you have an umbrella?" Jongdae asked. The girl shook her head. "I forgot... I just wanted a Latte... but I saw you're closed, but then I saw you cleaning..." she said with a soft voice.

"Ah, sit down, I will get you a Latte and a towel." The girl sat down and Jongdae quickly made her a Latte and gave her a towel. The girl dried her hair and cheeks. "I don't have any dry girl clothes you can wear now, sorry," Jongdae said, while sitting down in front of her. "That's okay" the girl said. "I normally don't do this but... you have been catching my attention lately" Jongdae said. The girl frowned a bit. "Why?" "Because I thought you were following me."

It was quiet for a minute. "I'm sorry. I'm not a creep, I promise" the girl said. "I don't think you're a creep, I just wondered why. What's your name?" "It's Sooyoung. Kim Sooyoung." "I'm Jongdae." "I know, it's on your name tag" she said with a shy voice. "Don't be so shy, you can talk comfortably with me." Jongdae gave her a sweet smile.

"Are you gonna tell me now why you have been following me?" Jongdae said. "I want to work here..." she said. "But, why are you following me then? You could just call or... meet up with my boss." Sooyoung bit her lip. "Everybody says they like your coffee the most, I wanted to ask you to learn me how to do it... I was too scared." "Why were you scared?" Jongdae asked. "I... I can't tell you that." Sooyoung looked around a bit with a scared look in her eyes.

"I have to go." She stood up and took her stuff. "But Sooyoung-" Jongdae wanted to speak, but she had left already. Sooyoung, it's Sooyoung.

"So her name is Kim Sooyoung, and she just wants to learn how to make coffee?" "Yes Minseok." Jongdae sighs. He already explained three times. "That's nonsense, there must be more. Why else would she leave so quickly?" Junmyeon said. "I don't know guys, it happened so fast."

Jongdae sat in a bar with his two friends Minseok and Junmyeon. He called them to talk about the mystery girl, Sooyoung apparently.

"Shall I try to find out more about her?" Junmyeon said. Jongdae drank from his beer. "Maybe I can find information about her in some files." "Isn't that a bit of stalker behavior?" Jongdae asked. "I'm a detective, Jongdae, not a stalker." Jongdae nodded.

After a few drinks all of the boys went home. When Jongdae arrived at his house and parked he saw the girl standing in a corner, hiding behind a bush. She wore a short white dress and her hair seemed to glow in the light of the moon. Jongdae frowned. He walked over and she tried to hide more but he already caught her. "Hey what are you doing? Are you spying on me?" "N-No..." "Then what are you doing here?" "N-nothing. Good night."

Sooyoung wanted to ran away but Jongdae was faster. He grabbed her arm firmly. "Tell me." Jongdae wasn't someone to hurt people, but he wanted to know what her goal was. "I can't, let me go!" Sooyoung screamed. "Shh, calm down, i'm not hurting you" Jongdae said and let go of her arm. Sooyoung ran away. Again.

Jongdae walked over to his house. What does she want? Is she stalking him? Why doesn't she want to talk? Jongdae didn't get it. He decided to take a relaxing bath. He did that once in a while. A relaxing, warm bath, with a bathbomb sometimes and some touching here and there.

After about an hour he got out and dried himself. He put on his sweatpants and dried his hair. He looked at himself in the mirror. He should work out more. His body was slowly turning into the 20 year old Jongdae, the time where he barely had any muscles and where people thought he was weak.

Last summer he was tanned, big biceps and had a bit of abs. He got a lot of attention, maybe it was because he was with Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun and they have great bodies too, but anyways, he liked the attention. He decided to work out tomorrow, and ask a friend.

Jongdae: hey Chanyeol, have time to work out tomorrow?

Chanyeol: Yes sure, who's attention do you want?

Jongdae: No one specific, just thought it could be better. Haven't done it in a while.

Chanyeol: okay, see you at 10am in the gym tomorrow

Jongdae: okay see ya

NEW CHAPTER!!
Yayy :)
Hope you liked it!
Find out more about Sooyoung in the next chapter ;)