Take your place

The kiss breaks and you look at each other. “So my darling how… shall I…. repay you?” You raise a brow, “I can think of a few things.” His hand cups you cheek as your hands rest on his shoulders. His lips are so close to yours that they graze, “you put my kingdom back together. Help me rid my humanity once more and didn’t ask anything in return. The only thing I can offer you is an eternity at my side.”

You answer with your lips and he pulls you closer to his body. Moving your fingers nimbly your remove his jacket as he removes your shirt. Sliding off his tie he undoes the clasp of your bra. As you unbutton his shirt one arm at a time you let your bra fall to the floor. Sliding his shirt over his shoulders you see more flesh for your fingers to eat up.

As you move to unbuckle his belt and pants his head move down your chest. He sucks and tongues at your nipple and your moans entice him. One of your hands moves back up through his hair. You lean in and suck at his ear and he moans against your skin. His fingers move down and unbutton your pants. The next few movements are fast as your hunger grows.

With shoes and pants off your naked bodies collide. Fingers and hands touching and scraping skin. Your breathing becomes quicker as your body builds fire. He kisses every inch of skin above your waist. You take a step back towards the bed. He continues to push you towards it when you fall, taking him with you to the floor. You land with a thud but his lips still move over you. Looking up and seeing your inches from the bed. His large erection digs into your thighs. “Crowley… my king.” He gives you a low and deep laugh close to your ear.

“You ready for me darling?” You bite your lip and look up at him. “I take that as a yes.” He teases you first and slicks up his shaft from your wet center. It runs all up and down and you quiver in anticipation. “Now Crowley!” He leans up to you, “what was that?” You wrap a leg around him, “I want to feel you in me.” He gets closer, “what’s that you say my queen?” You lean up with black eyes, “fuck me Crowley!”

He smirks and stops teasing. Pushing inside you he doesn’t move for a second for you to catch your breath. You let out a groan and he kisses your neck. “Music to my ears love.” He moves his hips and leans into you while his arms land at each side of your head. You whimper and claw at his back with every thrust. Your body takes it all in and craves more. You move your hands down and slap his ass.

“Careful with the merchandise,” he huffs at you. “Harder… Crowley…harder!” His fingers grapple with the floor but the sweat makes it hard to keep a grip. Looking over and seeing his hand slipping and feeling your back skid across the floor you have an idea. “Stop, just stop.” He slows down, “what’s wrong.” “This isn’t working. Let me up.” He has a disappointed look on his face as he helps you up. Then you do something he didn’t expect.

You look at the bed and you bend over it. Stomach touching the sheets you look over your shoulder. “There is some demon in you after all.” He stands behind you and you feel him enter you once more. Your head flings up and your heart beats faster. His tongue traces your shoulder blade then you feel his lips on it. “Bite me.” He does as you command. You get your arms under you and push up a little.

The slapping of skin echoes through the room mixed with grunts. Your arms become weak and burns as you try to stay up. His hands run down your arms then to your fingers, interlocking them together. “Oh Crowley!” He takes longer, harder thrusts into you now. Hitting that sweet spot every time building that fire in your gut. He rolls into you and you scream his name. “Y/N! My goddess! My queen!”

The fire sends shivers throughout your body as you fall to the sheets, finally relieving your burning arms. He slides out of you and falls on your back. His chest heaves against your back. His thumb makes little circles on your palm as you catch your breath. You chuckle a little and so does he. “That was… I have no words.” He kisses your back, “unbelievably mind-blowing.” You look back towards him, “earth shattering.” “I knew you were the one.” He lifts himself off you so you can get vertical again.

You turn and lean against the bed because your legs are still weak. “I’ll take that drink now.” He tilts his head slightly and smirks, “yes my queen.” He pours you a drink while you climb into bed. You make yourself comfy after pulling back the sheets and you look as he hands you a glass. Taking it in one big gulp you set the glass on the nightstand beside you. After he gets under the sheets, “tomorrow I’ll make the announcement.” You look over at him and smile. “The whole underworld shall know my queen and will do anything you ask.” You flash your eyes black, “I can’t wait.”