Queendom

Waking up beside your king you smirked as you healed yourself from a rough night. Lifting your finger up you traced his jawline and smiled at his soft beard beneath your finger. Just a few hours ago it was tickling your skin and running up your neck. You prop yourself up on your elbow and lean over his face. "Yes my pet," he says with a smirk. You run your hand across his chest, "sticking with that nickname aren't you?" He reaches up and putting his hand behind your neck and pulling you down, "what else would my queen liked to be called?" You look at his lips and how dangerously close to yours, "I can live with it." He pulls you down the rest of the way.

You roll on top of him as the kiss deepens. As your lips part and you feel his hands now on your hips, "I wish I could stay like this all day but I've got something to do." He sinks his head back into the pillow, "do tell." You lean in and kiss him, "well my king," you brush your lips across his, "I have to find a replacement for Dan." "Well my pet," he cups your cheek, "choose wisely." "I will," you roll off him and walk to the door, "don't you have some king things to do?" He sits up, "I guess someone should rule hell..."

You smile and walk towards the main door, snapping your fingers your outfit changes. Leaving the room and heading down the hallway. You have a small list of demons that Crowley trusts and you gather them up in a room. Having them stand side by side you look at the five prospects. They vary in age, gender and race. "As you all know Dan's position is open because of his sudden... dismissal. That leaves his spot open, so one of you could be lucky enough to fill it."

Walking past all of them and looking them over you move back. "So do you have what it takes to become the next assistant of hell?" One woman with brown hair's eyes went wide so you walked up to her. "Does this sound like too much of a task for you?" "No... no ma'am." You look her over, "I'm your Queen, not ma'am." Pointing to the door she hangs her head and takes her leave. "Down to four," you look at them with a little smile.

The man with the unkind eyes goes next then the redhead. It comes down to a woman who is shorter than you with blonde hair and a man with rich dark skin and great hair. "So if the King needs something what do you do?" "Well I'd listen to what he'd say and carry out said task," the woman replied. "Not bad," you turn to him, "you?" "Well I wouldn't kidnap you and plan to take over hell if that's the answer you're looking for." You look at him, "I like you." You extend your hand, "welcome aboard Jeremy."

After giving him the run down and showing him where to meet for the report you let him tend to his new duties. Content with yourself you head back to your room. Entering the main doors you see his bedroom door open from across the room. As you go to your doorway you see the bed is empty. Getting in your room you see a note on your bed, "Main hall ASAP." Turning over the paper you realize that's all it says. Snapping your fingers you appear in the main hall and are greeted by thousands of demons.

Crowley takes your hand and you give it a little squeeze, "this is your Queen!" He raises your arm with his and all the demons roar in applause. You cock a smile while looking at your loyal subjects. "Now back to work!" They scramble and he looks amused as they clear out of the room. Just the two of you stand there, looking at each other, waiting to see who makes the first move.

You lean into him and whisper in his ear, "that was a sweet gesture," you extend your hand out and grab his balls, "I don't do sweet." He takes in a sharp breath and you begin to massage. He places his hand on your neck and pulls you to his lips. You push him until his back hits a pillar. Hands moving all over one another and hearing him growl into your mouth you press harder against him. "Shall we move this to-" but he didn't get to finish his thought because there were bright flashes of light. They filled the main hall and you heard bodies being flung about.

More flashes filled the room and the two of you were moving away from the door. Then it gets flung open. The bright light blinds you temporarily then a figure enters the room. You look over at your king.

"Estes," Crowley hisses through his teeth.

"You won't hurt anyone else," he lifted his sword.

Before he could use it you appeared behind him and punched through him and took his angel blade from his jacket. He didn't even blink as you jabbed the blade through his heart.

"No one messes with my King."

The wings appear on the ground around his lifeless body. You take no care in stepping over it.

"Well done my pet," he looks at you and holds out his hand, "I mean my Queen."

You take his hand and he kisses the top of it. "Now, shall we move to the bedroom?" You smile and give a small nod. Teleporting to the room is when every demon heard it.

DEAN WINCHESTER IS SAVED

"Looks like I've got some work to do."

"I'll find out how they got in."

"Always work, work, work," Crowley said with a smirk.

"As long as I'm raising a little hell with you."

His hand strokes your cheek and takes delight as he looks into your blackening soul.

THE END