New assistant

Turning on the television you flip through some channels. You couldn’t stop thinking about any and everything. Your mind was racing and you were trying to get it to slow down. Your skin could still feel his touch. The hairs on the back of your neck were still at attention. Staring at the glowing screen in hopes of calming you down and taking your mind off of the king.

You kept hearing his voice in your head, “I hope you’re not shy.” What did that mean? What did you want it to mean? Clicking the remote again you stop on a show you used to watch when you were a human. Since you haven’t been a demon long, well a day, you can remember how to laugh and cry still. You were by all intense purposes still a human, just on the verge of being a demon.

“My pet,” you open your eyes and look towards the door. You weren’t even aware that you closed your eyes. Sitting up, “yes my king.” “Come on, I’ve got work for you,” he waves his arm and leaves the door. You slide off the bed and meet him by the kitchen. “Are you going to wear the same thing today love?” You look down and see your dirty clothes, “I’ll go change,” you start to turn. “Won’t due,” he snaps his fingers and your now wearing a red bra and matching panties with fishnet stockings. You move your hands to cover up more skin. “Sorry darling, where are my manners,” he snaps again. This time you’re wearing jeans and a t-shirt that says, “it’s good to be the king.”

Looking back up at him and seeing the smirk on his face. You put your hands on your hips, “pretty proud of yourself aren’t you?” He unrolled his bottom lip from his teeth and raised his eyebrows. “Now my pet, for your first assignment I want you to go out and bring me back a human.” “Why do I need to get-“ he gets inches from your face. “Because as your king I said so.”

You walk away and in an instant you’re walking through a field. Take that back, a park. You scan the area, looking for anyone who is there alone. Spotting a man sitting under a tree you walk towards him. “Hey there sailor,” you say looking down at him. He breaks his gaze from his book and looks up at you. “Hello yourself.”

You squat down, “so what is there to do in a town like this?” He raises an eyebrow and sets down his book, “I can think of something.” You straighten up as he stands. He takes your hand and you walk with him into the men’s restroom. Then its not the restroom but instead your back in hell’s hallway. Still having a hold of his hand you walk to the door that is guarded.

“For the king,” you look at them and the door is opened. You enter with a human in tow. “Wow twenty seconds, that has to be a record,” Crowley says entering the room. “What the-“ he can’t finish because Crowley flings him across the room. A chair pulls up and Crowley puts his hands on your shoulders. “Now my lovely if you wouldn’t mind tying him up for me.” You retrieved the human and tied him tight to the chair.

“What now?” From his suit pocket he pulls out a syringe, “you job now is to please me and by doing so giving me doses of human blood.” You look around and lean in, “are you serious?” He glares at you then walks off. Taking the protective plastic off the needle you hold it above the human’s arm. “Sorry but it’s for my king,” slapping his arm you expose a vein and shove the needle into it.

After getting some blood you move across the room and knock on his door. “Enter,” you hear from behind them. Opening the door you see him in a chair sipping on a glass. He stands and moves to the bed, patting the space next to him. You move and sit where he patted. He laid back, “now take it easy and inject my arm.”

Bringing the needle to his arm you shake a little. Once it pierces his skin and you push the plunger his head falls back into the pillows. Taking out the needle and throwing it away in the trashcan next to the bed. “Lay next to me my pet.” You move to the other side and he pulls you next to him. As he cuddles you, you look around the room and realize this is the first time you’ve been in here. He mumbles something and closes his eyes. You stay there next to him and you enjoy hearing his breathing.

In the morning when his eyes flutter open he moves slowly. He looks like he’s stoned and there are droplets of sweat on his forehead. “Crowley? Are you okay?” “Never better.” Running your hand over his forehead you then see the color of his face. “You’re pale, does this usually happen?” “I said to my papa not to leave on that areoplane but he never listened.”

You sit up, “sir?” “Cause I’m leaving on a jet plane…” he turns his head away from you, “I don’t know if I’ll be back again.” “If this is what you’re like on the stuff then I’m taking you off it.” He whips his head to you, “you can’t do that. I’m YOUR king.” You lean in, “you’re a junkie.” “Am not.” “I can’t do this again so if you want me to stay then you have to stop injecting blood.”

He squints his eyes and looks hard at you. “Were you this sweet as a human?” “I was a mean person.” “I’ll have to fix that. Not too many sweet demons in the world.” He shifts his head and looks at you with soft eyes, “seems I’ve found a rare individual.” You slide out of bed and close the door behind you as you make your way to the man tied in the chair.

“I don’t know what you want but please let me go. I’ll give you anything.” You lean over him and in an intimidating voice, “you were never here and you won’t remember my face. Nothing happened while you were away except that you met a girl and spent the night with her.” He nodded his head. You untied him and took him back to the tree you found him under. 

You head back to your room and open your closet. With a blink of an eye its filled with clothes. You close the door and jump up on our bed. Just as you get comfy and turn on the tv in search for something good you hear a loud moan from the next room. “My pet… I need you.”