The King of Hell

It’s been two full days since you’ve helped him kick the habit of injecting human blood. You found all his little stashes and told other demons no matter how hard it got to not bring him a human. There was a small matter of threatening them with various things like being hellhounds chew toys and damning their souls even more. They saw things your way.

Making your way to the king’s side you made sure he was comfy. Within a week he was getting back to losing his humanity again and you liked it. He still looked after you and Dan was now bringing you the reports of the day. You take the folder and take it to your king. “So my pet what are the daily numbers?” You extend the folder to him with a confused look. He pours himself a drink, “cat got your tongue?”

You blushed a little as you opened the folder, “not at all. The numbers are good and customers are dissatisfied.” “Wonderful! Care for one?” You waved your hand, “maybe later.” “I’ll hold you to it.” He smirks as he takes a drink. You walk up to him and start looking him over. “Coloring, evil. Response, rude. Swagger, devilish. Overall, King of Hell.” He sets his drink down, “Glad I have your approval.”

He takes your arm and pulls you to him. Your lips lock and your hand moves around his neck while the other glides down his back. You moan in his mouth as his hands move to your hips. *knock knock* He bites at your bottom lip and slowly releases it from his teeth. *knock knock* He sighs, “come back later.” “Um, king? There is a matter that requires you immediate attention.” He rolls his eyes, “don’t go anywhere darling.” With a quick kiss he disappears behind the doors.

You smile and feel your lips with the tip of your finger. Walking over to the bed and jumping up on it you roll to your back and look up. Your heart is all a flutter and you’ve not experienced this as a human, let alone a demon. Closing your eyes you could see his face. When you opened your eyes you saw Dan staring back at you. “Was the meeting cut short?” He put his hand over your mouth. “Shh… For ruining my plans you shall pay.”

You kicked and tried to bite his hand but he was stronger than you and had been a demon way longer. The next moment you were in a dark room, tied and gaged. Dan bent over and looked at you face to face. “Now in a few days he’ll get a new play toy then I can dispose of you. I’ll get him back on human blood and I can go back to ruling hell my way.” Squinting your eyes you stared at him thinking when I get out of this… “Don’t worry about the ropes love, I did them myself. You won’t be escaping soon.” As he left he spray painted the devil’s trap together where it was previously scratched out.

Suddenly he was gone and you looked around the small room. He was right and you couldn’t make the ropes budge. After a deep sigh you had a thought. Using your tongue you pushed on the gag and tried to inch it across the corners of your mouth. It moved very slowly but you didn’t give up. Thinking you could get to the back where it is tied and somehow undo the knot. You kept pushing and inching it along. What felt like hours later the knot was in your mouth.

Trying to get a bit of the knot between your teeth while your tongue pushes out once more. Tonguing at the cloth you kept tongue wrestling with the knot. A bit of chewing was involved but in the end not much help. When the knot was loose enough you were able to slip your tongue threw it and undo the knot. Taking a sigh of relief as the cloth fell to your shoulders. You were able to breathe in and moisten your mouth. With your hands and feet still bound you pondered your next step.

Coordinating your feet you wondered if the chair was bolted to the floor. Taking a hop you moved the feet of the chair. No they weren’t. You could smell the air and that lead you to the door. Hopping up and down several times you finally found the door. Lining yourself up with what you hoped was the end of the door you lunged at it; heaving your body against the door only to have it barely move. That’s when you heard growling.

Your heart leapt in your throat then you thought of Crowley’s hellhound. “Juliet? Is that you girl?” Hearing a few wines you knew it was. “Come here girl. Help me out of this.” Hearing scratching at the door you took a couple of hops back. Seeing claw marks and little beams of light through the door, “that’s it girl.” She finally busts through and you smile at her big ugly face. She scratched at the trap and made a small line but it was enough for her to enter. “What a good girl. Chew the ropes, play time.”

She pulls at the rope and it frees your hands. You lean over and untie your legs. Kneeling down to Juliet and petting her, “such a good girl. Daddy’s gonna give you a big treat for this yes.” You scratch her a little more before saying, “let’s go find dad.” She barks and runs off while you run after. The guards open the doors at the sight of Juliet. She leaps in and jumps on Crowley. “Juliet? Did you find her?” He looks up to see you run in the room. The guards close the doors behind you.

You run right into Crowley’s arms. “I thought I lost you love. I came back and you were gone. I thought…” You look at him, “I was kidnapped by Dan. He rattled off something about me ruining his plans so he was going to dispose of me when you forgot about me. He wants to run hell.” His hands run down your arms and looks at his hound. “Juliet my sweet… fetch Dan!” She ran out the doors and nearly broke them, barking the whole way.

Crowley looked at you and you finally looked into his eyes. They appeared a little red, “Crowley… were you… crying?” “No!” He pulled you to his chest, “a little. I can’t believe Dan would do this. He’ll pay for this trust me.” “I do.” He kissed the top of your head. You looked up as he kissed down to your cheek then across to your lips. Your hands moved under his jacket as you memorized the lining of each muscle and curve.

He placed a hand behind your neck to deepen the kiss. He was very dominating in his moves and his tongue was very skilled. He pushed you inch by inch back until your back was pressed against the bedroom doors. His hand moved down your waist and around to your ass, giving it a good squeeze. You moaned in his mouth then broke for air, “nice to see not all your humanity is gone.”

As he kissed down your neck his scruff scratched and you moved your leg around his waist. He grabbed your leg and began grinding you against the door. “Oh Crowley,” you moaned in the air. He pressed a smile into your skin as he continued his torture. Your hand moved through his hair as the other moved to the tightening bulge in his pants.

Juliet came back through the doors with Dan in tow. She stopped in the middle of the room but didn’t drop him. Crowley snapped his fingers and the bedroom doors opened. Without looking back he announced, “Juliet, new chew toy!”

As you became lip locked with Crowley once more and taking steps back wards you heard Dan cry out as Juliet was literally ripping him a new one. With another snap the doors closed and it was just the both of you in his room. Another snap and the lights dimmed and the fireplace lit up. “Why Crowley are you looking to get lucky?” He smirks, “I was looking to inflict a little more torture.” You put your hands around his neck and lock your fingers. “You do that so well.” “Mhmm,” he leans back in and you kiss while Dan is being torn apart in the next room.