Crowley finds a new demon

Being tired of the routine and the shit that’s thrown your way you decide to run away. Packing only what you need you sling your backpack over your shoulder and slip out the door. Putting shoes on now because it made your sneaking that much quieter you walk. You don’t really have a destination in mind you just follow your feet. After the sun comes up and throws a fit of rain you duck into a bus shelter.

Once it lets up you continue your journey to nowhere. You decide to take more back roads because your family would be less likely to search those, if they looked for you at all. When you walked till your feet hurt you saw a small diner in the distance. Moving inside you look around and take a place at the counter. “What can I get ya?” You look around, “a water?” The lady behind the counter leans in, “do you have any money?” You shake your head and wondering why you didn’t plan this through enough.

“Sorry but if you’re not going to order you have to leave.” You look up at her and she seems sincere when she apologizes. So you get up and leave. Walking slower you look around for your next place to take refuse. About a mile more down the road you see a house. You’ve never been a people person but you decide what could it hurt and you really wanted a place to stay before the sun was all the way down.

As you got closer to the house it looked a little more run down than you thought. Walking up to the door you hesitate before knocking to collect your thoughts. After you knock you wait and minutes go by with nothing happening. Opening the door you slowly come in and you didn’t hear anything so you invite yourself in. Looking around you see all kinds of strange markings on the walls and doors.

Stepping softly because you don’t know if you’re alone or how secure the boards are. Moving further and further into the house you see the fireplace going in the living room. Your foot lands on a squeaky board. “Hello love,” the figure sitting in the chair that faces the fireplace. “Um… hi.” You hear the rattling of ice in a glass, “I take it home life wasn’t good enough for you anymore.”

You look from side to side, “yea I want to get away.” The figure gets up, “well look no further. This is the furthest from anything,” he moves closer to you, “but I can get you further.” You raise an eyebrow, “what’d you mean?” “What I mean is I can take you off the map and place you on another more elite map.” Still looking at him with a curious stare, “what does that mean exactly?”

“What I mean… little runaway, is if said person wanted to fall off the human grid I can help with that.” “Say I’m interested, what do I have to do?” A little devilish grin crossed his face, “just stay with me.” Lowering your eyebrow you search his face for some sort of punchline. “You’re serious…” “I don’t have many funny jokes. Serious is what I have.” “So all I have to do is stay with you and all my troubles go away.”

He held his hand to his mouth semi closed then moved it away and expanded his hand, “poof.” You think back and all you have are bad memories that cloud your head. You blink hard then look at him, “I’ll do it.” “Splendid my pet.” A small smile came to your face. “Oh, there is a small little tiny matter we need to attend to.” “What’s that?” He grabs your shoulders tight and mumbles something in another language. You scream because it feels like your insides are being ripped out. You shut your eyes to the pain until you feel nothing. Opening your eyes you see a glowing thing in his hand.

“What’s that,” you look at his hand. “That’s your soul my pet.” “Cool.” He moves over to a cabinet and pulls out a jar. Your soul is placed in it and put back on the shelf. “Now my lovely blink for me.” You do as he commands and notice something new in your eyes. You seem to be able to blink twice. “Now don’t go flashing that other pretty set in front of hunters unless you no longer wish to exist.” “I won’t,” you say with a lower voice. “You won’t what?” You smile and look at him with a new head tilt, “my king.”

Following him back to hell he gives you a tour. Arriving to see a long line to which people take a number and wait. “My efficient model and no one complains.” “What if they do?” “Then they get a red hot poker up the johnson.” You walk with him down the hallway, “coming up are the many torture rooms where you can poke and prod your victims, then torture them.” He laughed a little at his joke and we continued to walk.

We walked past rooms where music was blasted as a form of torment. “Downstairs is the dungeon and that’s where new arrivals go. We find out what their version of hell is and give it to them.” “So if someone says Celion Dion is their vision of hell you bring them up to one of those rooms and play her cds.” “Correct, and a visit from her. Possibly a concert dvd to play as well.” You look at him for a second then he points forward, “moving on.”

“So my king what will I be doing.” We walk up a few stairs and down a hall where two demons stand outside. “My guards,” he gives some kind of salute and they back down. “This,” the doors open for him, “this is where you will be spending most of your time.” You look around at the giant room and it appears to be a mini house. There is a kitchen to the left and another smaller door to the right with a luxurious couch just outside. Straight ahead are another pair of double doors. He shows me the kitchen and it’s basically empty because demons don’t eat. But the king does get visitors so it was my new job to get what they would want and or need. Then we walk across the room to the small door.

Opening it, “this is where you will stay. I would say sleep but you won’t be getting much of that now. This is your area but when I call I expect you to come.” You look around, “okay, bigger than my old room. Does it have cable?” He looks at you, “this is hell; of course we have cable.” You smile and notice he watches you as you walk around your room. “Well this room comes with a few conditions.” You turn around and look at him, “like?” 

He gets closer, “well darling I hope you’re not shy.” He moves his hand to your shoulder and brushes your hair away. Your spine tingles as he moves in closer. His scruff tickles then rubs at your neck. You release a hitched breath. He moves up to your jawline as you close your eyes. You feel his lips graze over yours then he kisses your cheek. “Night my pet.” He walks out of your room and you slump on your bed.