Jack Wilder

I can't do this anymore. I love him, but it's like he is hiding something. From the short responses to the decreasing in affection. I kept quiet for so long, hoping this is just a phase that will pass by shortly, but it doesn't. It gets worse. I know I have to say something to him, before I lose him completely.

     Today is the day I am going to bring this up to Jack. I wake up early in the morning to make me and Jack breakfast. As I am making the chocolate chip pancakes, which was Jack's favorite, I start getting nervous and wonder what I should say to him. Is he cheating on me? Does he not love me anymore? All of these questions are stuck in my head, that I don't hear Jack's footsteps walking down the hall to the kitchen. When he walks in he grabs two pancakes and syrup and says, "Thanks for breakfast," and walks to the living room.

     I felt hurt, we usually always eat together and talk about the days plans or talk about the most random things that come up in our head. Before he can make it to the living room, I call out. "I need to talk to you."

     He stops and turns around and looks at you with curiosity and a little fear. "What's wrong?", he replied worriedly.

     "Why are you acting different? Do you not love me anymore? Is there somebody else? Are you hiding something from me?" All of the words came out at once.

     He looks at me and then sighs, "No there is no one else, you are the one I love and I can't see my life without you. The reason I have been acting weird is because we are doing dangerous things for the eye and I wanted you away from the danger, so you can stay safe. I am sorry if it felt like I didn't love you, I just wanted to protect you." He puts the pancakes down on the counter and gives me a hug.

     "I thought I lost you," I whisper in his ear as tears roll down my face. I tighten my grip and savor the feeling of his arms being around me.

     "You will never lose me," he says kissing my forehead, "Now let's watch some tv and eat the amazing breakfast you made."

Authors Note ❤️
I am really sorry I haven't updated in awhile, a lot has been going on.

QOTD: Are you/Were you in any sports?
My answer: I am currently in cross country.