Daniel Atlas

The day so far couldn't get worse. You overslept and was late for class, you failed a test, you and your friends had a fight, so now you guys aren't even talking. All you wanted to do is cry and cuddle with your boyfriend, Daniel.
When you got home, you took off your shoes and and went straight to your shared bedroom. You went under the covers and just letting out all the sadness and anger that was building inside of you all day.
Daniel just got home and the first thing he heard was you crying upstairs. He ran upstairs to the bedroom and saw you sobbing in the bed, so he gently lifted you up and held you close to him, while whispering sweet nothings in your ear. Daniel asked what was wrong and you told him all about your terrible day. After your ramble, Daniel said, "Aww sweetheart, I'm sorry you had a bad day, I am sure things will get better. Do you know why?"
You looked at him confused, "Why?"
"Because you are the smartest, kind-hearted, bravest person I ever met and you can get through anything." He told you with a heart warming smile.
"I love you, Daniel"
"I love you more, princess."
For the rest of the day, you and Daniel cuddled in bed watching your favorite Disney movies.

Author's Note
Was it good? I'm sorry if it was terrible.
Question of the day: What month is your birthday in?
Answer: mine is in January
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!