Daniel Atlas

I walked through the door and took off my shoes, Daniel's car was there, so he must be home. I had such a horrible day that I just want to cuddle with Danny and go to sleep. I walked up the stairs to our bedroom to find him reading on the bed with a cup of coffee beside him. His attention went to me as he heard me walk in.

"Hey, sweetheart, how was your day" he said sweetly.

"Horrible, my boss is giving me double times the work I already have and he keeps on yelling at me for the smallest things." I say while pouting.

"Aww honey, how about you take a warm shower and relax while I set up your favorite movie, how does that sound?" Daniel said and bringing me into his warm embrace.

"That sounds amazing, thank you." You say as you nuzzle your head into his neck.

You walk to the bathroom and take a nice hot shower.

(15 minutes later)

When you walk out of the bathroom fully dressed you see that Daniel set up your favorite Disney movie with all of your favorite snacks and a pile of warm blankets and pillows.

You guys cuddle on the couch while watching a stack of movies. About halfway through the second movie you whisper into his ear, "Thank you for all of this, I feel so much better"

He kisses the top of your head and replied, "You deserve the best, I love you."