Chapter 7 Confused and Betrayed

Before I start this chapter I wanna warn you guys that there's some music that goes with it!

Chapter 7 Confused and Betrayed

Christina's POV:

I was shocked. So what did I do? I kissed him back of course and I later will regret it. I pulled away from the kiss and turned, and ran. I didn't stop running till I reached my house. I stopped, panting, not because of the run but because of the kiss. I pulled my house key out of my pocket and unlocked the door.

"Honey," my Mom called from the kitchen, "Dinner is at 6:30, ok?" "Yeah sure mom," I wheezed out. I climbed the stairs which felt like climbing Mount Everest. My body was numb, tired, and exhausted. When I was emotionally stressed out, my body would become stressed too. I climbed into my bedroom, dropped my backpack and closed the door. My phone dinged but I didn't pay any attention, all I cared about was undressing from my sticky clothes.

I dumped my gross and sweaty clothes in a remote corner of the room. I tightly wrapped a towel around my body and walked into the bathroom. I took off the towel and hung it on a hook. I stepped into the shower. I heard my phone ding again. "Screw it," I said under my breath. I reached out a hand and pulled out the handle. Cold water burst out of the shower. "Shit, shit SHIT," I yelled backing away from the water.

"What happened," called my mom. "The water's FREAKING COLD," I said, "that's what HAPPENED!" I ducked under the water being careful not to get sprayed and turned the handle to the right. Almost immediately the water warmed to a nice temperature. "That's better," I murmured as I soaked under the water. After having shampooed, conditioned, and soaked my hair I got out of the shower. I tightly wrapped my polka dot towel around my body and basically ran to my bedroom.

I shut the door and dropped the towel. I looked through my entire closet to find something to wear. Nothing, nada, no no, there was nothing I could wear to fit my mood. So I picked something that didn't fit my mood, an orange and grey striped crop top with a white tank top underneath and some regular blue jeans. I opened my door and ran down the stairs.

I nearly ran into my mom. "I was going to go get you," she told me. "Okay," I said, "is dinner ready?" "Yeah," she replied getting out of my way with a flustered look. I walked to the table and sat down in my usual seat. "I was gonna sit there," whined my sister. "Too bad," I responded. She pouted and sat to the seat on my right. My mom sat down at the head of the table (the seat to my left). Mine and my sister's stomachs groaned like a dying whale in sync. We both grabbed a slice of cheese pizza and hungrily ate it.

Three Slices Later

"Argh," I groaned. "I agree," said Jo. I got up from my seat, plate in hand and pushed my chair in too. I walked into the kitchen, dumped my plate into the sink and washed my hands. When I got out of the kitchen Jo was helping my Mom pick up.

I walked passed them, through the living, up the stairs and to my bedroom. Quite an exercise when you just ate three large slices of pizza. I fell (quite literally) into my computer chair. "So full," I whispered picking up my cell phone. "Oh shit," I whispered. "OHMYGOD," I yelled. My Mother and sister appeared at the base of the stairs. "What happened," asked my Mom. "Eleanor freaking Calder replied my message," I yelled down to them doing a little happy dance!