Chapter 5 Parallel Universe

Before I start this chapter I wanna warn you guys that there's some music and a photo that goes with it!

Pic of Chrissy on da side -->

Chapter 5 Parallel Universe

Christina's POV:

I was greeted by Draven. "Hey," he said. "Hi," I replied with a grin. "So," he said unable to make conversation. "Um what did you want me here for? Did you still need those notes for Chemistry? Because I have them if you do." I said. "Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that and it would be great; but that's not what I wanted to talk to you about," he said scratching the back of his head.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or grab some food or maybe go see a movie?" he asked. I blushed, "Me?" "Um yeah," he replied with a sheepish smile, "only if you want to though." "Uh yeah that would be great sometime but right now I have to go," I said cutting the conversation short. He blushed, "Yeah, I'll see you around." I smiled and turned to walk to my next class.

I stopped in front of Mr. Calabrae's classroom to look back at Draven. He was still standing in the same spot in a sort of daze. I smiled and waved, he smiled and waved back. I entered the classroom and sat next to Dylan, again. "So what did he want?" asked Dylan the minute I sat down. The bell rang, "RING, RING, RING!" I thanked God for the distraction, it was temporary though.

"So today class blah blah blah blah didly doo didy blah blah blee blah," said Mr. Calabrae. Yeah, he was an awesome teacher and I loved this subject but who really wanted to listen to him lecture us about Chemistry. Dylan passed me a note without looking at me. 'To Chrissy' it said on the cover. By the handwriting I was perfectly positive the note was from Dylan. I opened the note.

'Meet me after class. We need to chat.'

That's it? That's all? THAT'S ALL IN FREAKING HELL HE WANTED TO TELL ME?!?! Woah, calm down Chrissy it must be for a reason. Wait. Am I talking to myself? Oh God, hell no. I said in my head.

"Is something wrong Christina?" asked Mr. Calabrae bringing my focus back to class. "Um no," I stuttered, "I-I'm fine." "Okay," he said going back to explaining and lecturing, and writing on the board.

The rest of class was pretty much a blur. The only part that really sticks out in my mind is when one of the girls in class had to leave early because her nose started bleeding. The bell eventually rang signaling the end of class. "RING, RING, RING," The bell whom I know believe is an attention whore called out. "Okay class," said Mr. Calabrae trying to organize the stack of papers we left on his desk, "I'll see you tomorrow." I gathered up my things and headed for the door. I stepped outside waiting for Dylan.

"You ran out of there fast," Dylan said. "What?" I asked confused. "Nothing," he mumbled. "So what's up?" I asked. "Christina," he said pausing before continuing, "I don't think you should hang out with as many of the guys you do. People are starting to say things. And I'm not sure what to believe." And with that small sentence my world came crumbling down.

"Excuse me?" I asked him taken aback. "Yeah there's these rumors going around and I honestly think you need to start hanging out with more girls." He responded. "Woah there, you're my best friend and all but fuck off man. It's my life." I said before storming off. What the hell gave him the right to say that? I asked myself feeling hurt and upset.