Chapter 12 Merry-Go-Rounds And Players

Before I start the chapter I wanna warn you guys that there's some music and a photo on the side that goes with it!

Pic of Crystal on da side -->

Chapter 12 Merry-Go-Rounds And Players

Eric's POV:

"You did what," exclaimed Kyle glancing up from his phone to look at me. "I kissed her," I said nonchalantly, "so what?" "Oh man," replied Michael in shock, "you might as well play her now." "Dude, I would never, me and Tina are close friends," I said back. "You mean you were friends," said a female voice behind me. I turned around to see Karina. "You should play her, plus you have the looks for it, so why not," she continued on.

I shook my head, "No, I won't." "Awe c'mon, it'll be fun," Karina tempted with a smile, "it'll be just like, a prank." I think my eyes lit up at the word prank and Karina must've seen it. "It'll just be a harmless little joke," Karina said in an innocent voice. "I don't know; what if I hurt her?" I asked. "She has a lot of other little, play toys, I mean boys," said Karina innocently. "What're you talking about?" I asked confused. "Didn't you hear? Tina's been whoring around with a bunch of other guys," said Michael.

"Tina's not the type," I replied dismissing their thoughts of her. "Are you sure about that?" asked Karina. A sliver of doubt passed through my mind. "It'll be like a no strings attached thing," cooed Karina. "No, it's wrong," I pratically yelled. A look of annoyance crossed her face but then disappear as fast. She pulled out her phone and began to do something.  "I mean if you put it that way," I responded without thinking.

Johannah's POV:

I started making really loud, kissy noises. "Aweeeeeee," yelled Chris. "Oh Nathan," I said pretending to swoon and fan myself with the magazine. Crystal turned around to catch us laughing so hard we were nearly on the ground. Nathan shook his head, a little in embarrassment and a little in amusement. Crystal walked up to us with Nathan trailing behind her. "You guys are a serious pain," said Crystal seriously; then her face broke into a smile and she hugged us.

Chris and I walked to a near by table with Crystal and Nathan following behind. "It's been forever since I've seen you guys," said Crystal sitting down across from us. Chris slurped up the last of her smoothie. "Yeah," I replied. Nathan awkwardly sat down next to Crystal. "So," said Chris waggling her eyebrows up and down creepily. "You and Nathan huh?" I finished for Chris, also waggling my eyebrows up and down. Crystal blushed and looked at Nathan, "I guess." "Nathan?" I said snapping him out of his little trance, "You and Crystal?" "Yeah," he said bashfully looking at Crystal.

They got this faraway look while looking into each other's eyes and started to lean in. I started making puking noises. "Do you guys wanna ride the carousal?" asked Chris interrupting having clearly finished her smoothie. "Sure," agreed Crystal perkily, while Nathan, I could tell, suppressed a groan. "Let's go on the spinning cup!" I cheered getting out of my seat.

Crystal's POV:

I followed the overjoyed Christina and Hannah to the concessions stand which was a few feet away from the large carousal. The carousal had two levels; the main one was filled with various horse like animals, benches, and two spinning cups while the top level had one bench and multiple horse like animals. "I'm sorry about them," Nathan grumbled. "It's fine," I bubbled. "I wanted to go on the carousal anyway," I added. He gave me a bashful smile, "Why didn't you just say so?"

"Can you two stop making googly eyes at each other," chided Hannah, a hand on her hip, but she was smiling. I stuck my tongue out at her and intertwined my fingers with Nathan's. He didn't object.

Nathan dug a dollar out of his right hand pocket and walked to the back of the short line behind Hannah and Chris. After a minute, or two, it was our turn. "Two tickets for the carousal," Nathan said a small smile playing it's way on his lips. "I could've paid for my own ticket you know," I nagged smiling slightly. "I know but this is like a date so that wouldn't be right," Nathan stammered suddenly blushing. "Like a date?" I teased. The cashier handed us two tokens.

"Come on, you guys," Hannah called, "we gotta claim the spinning cup before someone else does!" Nathan and I walked leisurely to the girls who let out exasperated sighs, grabbed my left hand, and dragged us to the carousal.

Nathan's POV:

We gave the guy at the carousal our tokens and climbed on. Chrissy and Han practically dragged me and Crystal over to where the spinning cup was, it looked smaller than I remember. "You sure that'll fit all of us?" I asked unsure. "Of course it will!" Han proclaimed, "I can seat me and 5 more of my friends in that." "Whatever you say," I quietly said under my breath.

I let Han, Chrissy, and Crystal get in before me. It fit all of us rather well which surprised me. The guy who took our tokens came around the carousal making sure all the kids were secured and stuff. The carousal stood still for a few more minutes then the sound of the shrill bell informed us that the carousal was going to start moving.

"Well, let it rip," said Chrissy before Han placed her hands on the wheel thing and began pulling it really hard. I slowly began to regret getting in the spinning cup. I sat back a while and confessed that I actually kinda liked the dizzy sensation that came with the spinning. I put my hands on the wheel and began to pull really hard. The girls were shrieking with enjoyment as I made the cup spin really, really fast.

"Woah, slow down, I think I might puke," said Han. "You're the one who wanted to get on this," Chrissy remarked. "No, no, remember you wanted to get on the carousal," replied Han. "But you wanted to get on the spinning cup,"  argued Chrissy. They're bickering again, great. "Girls, who cares, let's have fun," Crystal exclaimed. Chrissy and Han sighed in defeat, stuck their tongues out at each other, and laughed.

Christina's POV:

The carousal slowed to a stop but we continued spinning. Finally, Nate stopped pulling on the wheel. We all unbuckled ourselves taking our time. First Nate climbed out, then Crystal, me, and finally Johannah.

The world was spinning and the floor looked like it might just jump up, and swallow me whole. "Woahh," Johannah said jumping off the carousal and onto the ground. She stopped and held the gate for support for a while Nate and Crystal smiled at each other, dizzy, drunk-ish smiles.

Nate hopped off and held a hand out for Crystal, she took it tentatively and got off. I was the last one left. I held onto a nearby pole and stuck my foot out but I couldn't find the ground. Eventually Nate, becoming tired of watching me struggle, helped me off. I smiled at him, it was nice having my big brother back. We all walked to the nearest escalator trying to gather our senses.

"Hey, isn't that Eric over there," said Jo pointing to a guy at the front of a group of teenagers going towards the carousal. It was Eric. He looked over and saw me. He said something to one of his friends, handed his token over, and began walking towards us. "Oh crap," I whispered to myself.

"Hey," he said beaming his perfect smile at me, "can we talk?" "Uhh s-sure," I stuttered. OhmyGod, I've turned into an idiot. I smiled and nodded at Nate telling him to go on ahead and that I would catch up. I tried to look cool as Jo, Crystal, and Nathan climbed the escalator, and I was left behind with Eric. Once they were out of earshot, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and turned to Eric.

What did I do this time?