Chapter 4 Notes Hints and Boys

Before I start this chapter I wanna warn you guys that there's some music and a photo that goes with this chapter!

Pic of Draven on da side -->

Chapter 4 Notes, Hints, and Boys

Christina's POV:

"Who's it from?" I asked Dylan. He gave me a confused look, "Draven...?" "Draven?" I repeated in shock. "Yes Draven," he whispered back fiercely. "What does he want?" I say speaking my mind. "He wants to meet up with you after class," said Dylan. I scolded him, "You read my note?!" "Like the good friend I am," he replied giving me a light glare. I peeled my eyes off his face and looked at Ms. Barden.

Her lips were moving but I couldn't hear anything. I guess I tuned her out automatically, I thought to myself. I tuned her back in. "So do the rest by yourself," finished Ms. Barden. I wasn't even aware we already started. I glanced around the classroom, everyone had there heads bent and pencils scratching. I glanced back down at the note. It was like flower petals I was peeling off: read it, don't read it, read it, don't read it, read it!

I carefully hid the note in my Algebra 2 book. I looked at the cover.

'To: Christina'

Three things crossed my mind:

Why was Dylan so angry?

What did Draven want with me?

Why did Draven call me Christina?

Why did Dylan read the note?

Why did Draven give the note to Dylan?

Okay it was actually five things but who cares! I had questions!

I scanned my mind for any information on Draven. He was a new student, came recently from somewhere in Europe, total teachers' favorite, very popular, and a lot of girls were after him. I came up with nothing more about him.

I stared at the note again. I need to see exactly what he said; I glanced at Dylan, not what Dylan said he said. I began to open the note.

'Dear Christina,

I need to talk to you, preferably after class. There's something I need to ask you.

Sincerely,

Draven'

I stared at my name, 'Christina'. No one called my 'Christina' unless you count my Mom and I pretty much count that as no one.

Hope sprung into my chest; he wants to talk to me after class. My eyes glossed over. "Psst," whispered Dylan intruding on my daydreaming, "we're in class ya know." I turned red, "Oh yeah, sorry." He shook his head, "We're on page 202." "Thanks," I replied flipping the pages in my book. I silently did problem 1 to 15. I was quite the rest of class. And actually there was no pop quiz, stupid old bitch; I thought to myself.

"So class," said Ms. Barden, "as you all know or atleast should know we will be starting semester finals in a few months so when it starts you will not be having this class." Everyone silently cheered. "But-," started Ms. Barden but was cut off by the bell. "RING, RING, RING," the bell copied my alarm clock except a hell lot louder.

I scrambled to pick up my things. I accidently dropped my binder. Dylan crouched down to help me pick up my papers strewn on the floor. "Thanks," I replied when he hand me the nearly empty binder. "Anytime," he replied before getting up. There wasn't much paper in it so it was easily put back in order. Dylan walked out the door with one last longing glance at me. It was a mixture of sympathy, confusion, and something else. I didn't, I couldn't understand what this glance meant. I picked my stuff and walked out the door.