Support System ~ BTS Pt.3

At Hotel (Before leaving to the airport)
Y/N's P.O.V.

I had managed to lock myself in my hotel room until it was time to go to the airport.

I didn't want to get out of my room for anything. No food, water, and not even to talk to the boys. I know that NamJoon managed to cheer me up yesterday, but getting to the hotel I made a huge mistake.

I didn't take up NamJoon's offer to go cuddle with him, which in the end, left me alone with my thoughts.

What's wrong with me. I'm never good enough. I can't even please the fans. No matter what anyone says, I will never be wanted.

Knowing that I had caused so many problems for the boys made me tear up. I never wanted to cause them drama. I simply wanted to be there on their big day and cheer them on.

As I was sitting on my bed packing my stuff I heard my phone start ringing to "Spring Day".

Looking at the caller I.D., my heart dropped.

"BTS Management"

"Hello?"

"Good Morning Ms. Y/L/N. Do you have a minute?"

"Yes, I do. Is there something wrong?" I knew what they were going to say.

"I think it's in your best interest to leave the boys."

"Oh, I see. By-" I paused, took a deep breath and cleared my throat, not wanting to show I was beginning to cry. "By when do you want me gone?"

"By the time you arrive at Korea, there will be bodyguards there to assist you. You will be driving in your own car and go pack your stuff."

I closed my eyes, I wouldn't even get to see them after today? "So I won't be riding back with the boys, correct?"

"Yes, that is correct. And don't worry, we will let you know when to come back."

My head shot up at the words, "Come back? As in, I'm not leaving the boys forever?"

I heard laughing from the other side of the phone, "Ms.Y/L/N, we only want you gone for awhile. Please let us explain."

And with that I heard them explain what exactly was going on.

Landing at Korea

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Korea. I hope you enjoy your time here and have a great rest of the day."

As the intercom turned off I picked up my carry on and sighed. I looked at the boys and realized I won't be seeing them after today. At least for a good while.

I was stupid, I didn't talk to them and tell them how much I loved them on the way over here. Instead I kept my distance, gave them all the cold shoulder, and stayed on Twitter reading hateful comments.

No matter what, I still couldn't bring myself to talk to them. Not even NamJoon and that had only made me feel even worse.

Walking out of the plane all I saw were paparazzis and fans, screaming and asking questions.

I kept my head down trying to ignore the hateful comments that I heard. While we headed to the car I felt fans scratching me with their nails and throwing insults at me. Most of them saying I didn't deserve the boys.

I looked forward and noticed the boys heading towards a different direction, ahead of me.

"Goodbye boys. I'll always be proud of you all. See you soon." And with that I headed to my car, waiting for what was ahead of me.