Support System ~ BTS Pt.2

If you have not read the first part I suggest you do.

Next Day
Taehyung's P.O.V.

As I woke up I thought back to last night. Y/N was out. We had finally let the fans know that Y/N existed in our lives and that she was important to us all. I smiled knowing we could finally go out with her, without having to worry about someone seeing her or her getting hate.

Hate.

Oh no.

I was so damn caught up in surprising her last night I forgot about her receiving hate. Running my hand through my hair I got up from my place on Y/N's floor and walked to the kitchen silently not wanting to wake anyone up.

As I walked into the kitchen I grabbed my phone and disconnected it from the charger. I sat down on one of the chairs and turned on my phone going straight to the web. I typed in Y/N and BTS.

As the articles loaded Yoongi walked through the door with Hoseok and NamJoon trailing behind him.

"Morning, did everyone sleep well?" Asked NamJoon as he went to get a glass of orange juice for himself.

Subtle answers were heard from them, except for me. I was too caught up in scrolling through all the articles and tweets about Y/N.

NamJoon noticed my silence and walked towards me, "You good Tae?"

I didn't bother to look up at him and just sighed. I turned my phone so it could face him and held it up to him.

At first, he was confused but then looked down and started reading, "Y/N, BTS's cum dump?"

"Eww, who is she?"

"She's such a whore. Messing with all the boys at once."

"Someone tell her to kill herself. Oh, wait, kill yourself."

YoonGi and Hoseok listened to NamJoon speaking and had their mouths slightly ajar.

As NamJoon finished reading he sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"I woke up this morning and I had more than 100 notifications on my phone, I thought it would at least be about us wearing Gucci, but nope. Not at all. It's all about Y/N. And the worst part is that most of it is hate!" I said with frustration.

I felt at fault for this because it was my idea to finally let Y/N be known. But in the end, I messed up and didn't think of it at all.

YoonGi spoke up, "What do we do? We can't let Y/N see this."

"Y/N can't see what?" I turned to the voice and saw Jin, Jimin, and Kookie walking through the door.

NamJoon faced them and spoke to them about the tweets and articles Y/N's receiving. While he was talking their eyes went wide open in disbelief.

Jimin looked mad. His hands were balled up into fists and his eyes were closed. I was decently surprised. I have never seen him mad like this before. But to say we're disappointed is understandable.

We had hoped that our fans would welcome Y/N with a warming embrace. But instead, she's getting death threats and hate. Don't get me wrong it's not all of them, but I just wish our fans would understand how much Y/N meant to us. We didn't want to have to lose her because of this.

A sigh was heard, "I say we distract Y/N and keep her away from her phone."

I looked up and frowned, "And how do you suppose we do that?" It could work.

"We can all take turns and take her somewhere. Everyone gets 2 hours with her, and at the end of the day we meet up at a restaurant and eat together. It has to work. Y/N won't have much time to look at her phone. That's one day down, then tomorrow we'll figure something out." Jin said thinking thoroughly.

BTS One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara