Q&A

I took so long but I finally done it!

---

Kisha: Why do you never talk about your child and where is he?

My child live with my mama. Don't worry about my child, worry bout yourself.

Shaniqua: How is you and Matthews relationship? How's the babies?

Me and Matthew get into a lot of arguments but at the end of the day we still love each other and Riley ain't a baby no more he's 5. Christophe is 3. They still my babies anyway!

Rick: Did you honestly like Justice or was you just trying to get in her pants?

I honestly don't think that's your business! Bare bringing up the past! Ain't you got a life?! Asking me questions!

Crystal: How is you and Ricks relationship going?

Don't watch dat!

Francis: How did you feel when you asked Justice to marry you? Any doubts?

I got propa shook. I didn't know what to do. I felt stuck in my place. but when she said yes I felt a rush of excitement and I hugged her and kissed her. But then I remembered she just gave birth so I had to let her rest.

Matthew: Are you going to propose anytime soon?

Nahh! Things just seem to be going good, I don't want to risk her saying no and at the moment with the two kids things are stressful enough

Lamar: How's the new bae?

She's good. She moved in with me and I really am starting to love her. She will never be like Karen but I can't be lonely the rest of my life.

Louise: Why did that guy hit you?

His dad died then a couple months later his mum died. he had no more family, he got stressed he made me believe it was my fault and he started hitting me. But that's behind me now and I'm moving towards the future.

Prince: How did you feel when you walked in to see that guy hitting Louise?

That he must die. It had been 10 years but I was still in love with her and I always thought of her. So when I saw him hitting her I went into rage mode and merked him.

Louise: Where was Alexis at the time?

In the bathroom with the door locked. She always does that when he gets home. He never hit her though! Never! I myself would have got a knife and stabbed him if he even laid a finger on her!

Anabel: Where you at?

Well after Shaniqua kicked me out, I stayed in Francis' house and just focused on myself. I apologised to her and now we are calm but I still found myself a different friendship group. After graduation, I moved to Italy and got a job.

Rick: Have you calmed down now?

Yes...

Rick: Will you tell us?

Ughh! okay whatever! I did like her but I also wanted to get in her pants. But I've moved on now and I only go to see Rora.

Sharkisha: How's life with your rich uncllee?!

Life is beautiful! I love him not just because he's rich but because he's like my father. He's always there and he loves me unconditionally something my real mother and father didn't do!

Jaqwan: Are you still with Brittany?

Yes, She's my number one along with Maria. I ditched all my side hoes for this girl. I love her so much its crazy

Kisha: Rick ditched you :'D

He didn't ditch me! Crystal is a fucking whore! Always opening her legs to everyone! And anyway I ain't dat bothered! I got a new bae, Brandon. Met him at a strip club <3

[Crystal: Dafuq you calling a whore]

You bitch!

[Rick: Don't talk to my babe like that, you slut!]

Hush your kebaba lips!

[Crystal: Ohhh you did not just say that about man's lips!]

I believe I did!

*Crystal tackles Kisha*

SECURITY!

---

Sorry got to sort this out!

---

Hope u liked the Q&A and it answered most of your questions!

Love you guys and unfortunately Goodbye!

Making new books though so its never goodbye!

But it is with this book! Haha! I lied, SEQUEL SOON COME!

Love u guys agaiiinn

-Happiness4lyf x