Chapter 2 - Getting to know the guys!!!

(Jaqwan on MM)

*Jaqwan POV*

The names Jaqwan Price, I have hazel green eyes and I'm from America and Colombia. My main niggas are Matthew and Rick. I live with my mum and sister, Justice. We both in the business, at first I tried to beg King, our boss, not to let Justice join, after a week she was doing better than me. I'm 18 and balling. I still go to high school because I got held back along with Rick and Matthew. 

We got held back because we never took Senior seriously. And we were each lowkey influencing each other to do shit but this year we're trying to pass so if anything we have a diploma as a backup.

"MUM IM GOING TO SLEEP AT SHAN'S HOUSE" I hear Justice shout.

"Alright be safe babe" My mum replies.

I know for a fact she's going Shaniquas house to get ready for the meeting tonight. My mum knows I'm in the business but she doesn't know about Justice. Apparently, Justice works in an office... Okay then...

There's this new guy in our school, Omar, Francis Omar that's it!!

He sent me a picture of this girl he found on my Facebook and said 'she's piff as fuck'. Erm well... Lemme just show you the convo.

*Phone Convo*

ShoOmar- My broda, deres dis piff girl on your Facebook lyk nahh. Can I get her number!

WaveyJaq- Send me de pic and I'll c

ShoOmar- Alrite G, It's loading. She piff as fuckk her beauty gna burn ur eyes. Lyk rahh nd dem eyes cuz. Dis sme serious beauty. 

WaveyJaq- ...

ShoOmar- She piff init u speechless lol I feel u but she mines.

WaveyJaq- that's my sis, Justice...

ShoOmar- isitt! rahh she still piff...

WaveyJaq- she goes kingsdale as well, might introduce u, might

ShoOmar- thanks, I appreciate I'll treat her good.

WaveyJaq- I was hoping you would become less interested when u found out

ShoOmar- Nahh she too piff 4 that

WaveyJaq- Every guy at the skl likes her u sure u noe what ur getting urself into?

ShoOmar- Yepp all dem niggas gna die den

WaveyJaq- I hope u noe if u hurt her I will kill u

ShoOmar- ...

WaveyJaq- Good, well my Nigga I have a meeting dis afternoon so yolo

ShoOmar- Lol my bae gna b dere?

WaveyJaq- If your tlkin bout my sis? den yh

ShoOmar- ooo so she badd, I like dt

WaveyJaq- u need help Nigga

ShoOmar- I'm half a Nigga to be exact

WaveyJaq- you will be half a Nigga wen I'm done wid u

ShoOmar- My Nigga, gimme her number

WaveyJaq- ask 4 it urself Nigga

*End of convo*

I started getting ready for this meeting thinking about Omar and Justice. I hope he treats her right. After everything that's happened in her life she doesn't really trust men. So she doesn't date. I hope Omar breaks that shell she's in.