Chapter 8 - The 2nd day (Part 2)

(Francis on MM)

Recap -

"No, No wait" I shout running after them. No response.

"I SAID TO FUCKING WAIT" I yell pulling Anabel's other hand.

"Francis, leave me alone" Anabel says, tears running down her face. Now I see how much pain I have caused.

"I-I-I-I'll text you!" I shout standing there as they continue to walk off.

DAMMMMNN Justice's butt!

Continue -

*Jaqwan POV*

"Who does that!" Rick shouts. "and then you don't mind him dating your sister?! If he's that dumb to beat his own sister, how do you know he won't do it to yours?!" Rick gets up and leaves.

"He's right..." Matthew says and tags behind Rick.

Just then One Direction walks in!!!! Nahh, it's just Francis.

"We need to talk..." I state.

"I know.."

"Okay f-"

"No, just listen. My dad hit my mum so I started hitting my sister and he encouraged me. When I realised it wasn't right I stopped for like a year so instead My dad hit me because I 'disobeyed him'. That's why I hit her. she looks like him..." He says and sighs.

(A/N Bonus Information, you're welcome ;) )

I was speechless. For once in my life something actually shocked me. He deserves a Grammy 'First to shock Jaqwan Price'.

Scratch that.

I actually hate my surname it sounds so gay...

"..." Was all I could say. Nothing...

"I feel horrible, I promise you though! I will never hit Justice! NEVER" He shouts.

I know he won't but just to be on the safe side,

"I think you and Justice should take a break... Convince her to date Rick. I want the child to be with their REAL dad. Just, Tell her it's over and that she should be with Rick. But say it nicely." I do a small sigh.

"I... Whatever, Fuck Her. Like I liked her anyway! I just wanted to be with her for the popularity! She's just a vain ass bitch" He shouts.

"Is that so?" A firm voice says. Stopping me from killing him.

"Justice?!" Francis whispers.

"Yeah, I forgot my bag. If that's how you feel... Then byeee" Justice laughs.

"You don't care...?" Francis says. He's about to cryyy!!! Hahhhahahha

"As if! I felt bad for you.. so I said yeah. Why else. You think I liked YOU?! Last thing on my mind sweetie" Justice says walking closer to him. She sounds like she bout to kill em.

"Imma leave.." I say. I doubt they cared. Kmtt.

---

*Justice POV*

I took Anabel and Shaniqua to the car then I forgot I left my keys. Once I got to the door I hear Jaqwan say something about Francis dumping me? And me getting with Rick?

I had to set Jaqwan straight. Until I heard Francis doesn't even care. And apparently, I'm vain?!

Well, y'all know I don't like to be called that...

"Imma leave.." I hear Jaqwan say.

"Look, I didn't mean what I said... I was just angry. I really really really realllyy like you. I might even call it love.." Francis says.

Smackk

"You don't know what the fuck Love is. Even if it slapped you on the face and said 'Hey I'm Love' So stop your bullshitting. I'm not that stupid" I yell in his face.

"Look, stop fucking slapping me. I'm tired of this. If you wanna break up then fine. It's done. We're done..." He grits his teeth and grabs my hand.

"Don't fucking touch me. Don't touch what you can't have." I grab my bag and strut off. All a diss. Is minnneee.

"Bye boo" I shout and chuckle.

---

*Francis POV*

I wanna kill somebody. Hopefully English class with Mr. Brown will clear my mind.

Ughh this day seems to go on forever....

---

*Anabel POV*

Hiya!

Before you judge me the only reason I did that to Matthew was to get some attention. I might have done it the wrong way but still. If your mum favourites your brother, the same brother that beats you and won't even give you the time of the day.

Yet still asks you for stuff.

It's a kind of bad life. My mum doesn't like me for whatever reason. Probably because I told her that her favourite child. Hits me.

She doesn't believe me. I hate my mum and that piece of shit given the title 'Dad'.

I would expect my mum to be more on my side after she got hit by a man herself.

I have tried to commit suicide. Francis caught me. And hit me. No surprise there....

"Anabel?" Shaniqua says when Justice leaves.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have stuffed my boobs in your boyfriends face... He wouldn't even look at them though! And when we kissed, I forced it." I state looking at my hands.

"Thank you" She squeals and pulls me in a hug. "I thought he was cheating" She sighs with relief.

"No... problem?" I question.

"I never thought of Francis the one to beat his sister" She states leaning on the car. Where's this girl and the keys!

"You can say that again."

"Hm"

"Can I show you something?" I stutter.

"Yeah, of course" She looks at me with enthusiasm.

I roll up my sleeves slowly trying not to touch the bruises.

"WHAT THE FUCK, WHERE'S HE?!" She shouts

"It's not just him who hits me..." I whisper.

"T-T-Then who is it?!"

"It's... Its -

To be continued

A/N Hiya, you guys got a peak into Anabels life! Questions?!

- Who else hurts Anabel?!

- Justice and Francis :(

That's all I can think of. Too tired it's 1:18am...

Follow! Vote! Comment!!!!!!!!!

Who's watched Ride Along?!

Byeee xxx

-Happiness4lyf