Chapter 3 - The meeting

(Shaniqua on MM)

Me and Shaniqua walked back in the meeting room. Everyone was staring and I knew I was red. We sat on the edge of the sofa so now it was me, Shaniqua, Jaqwan, Matt, Kisha then Rick.

Pops gave me a little smile and carried on talking to the newies. I sat there thinking about the new guy. I saw him once.

*Flashback*
The first day he came, he came over to our house with his mum. His mum, my mum and Shaniqua's mum were talking in the kitchen and he was with the boys in the garden playing basketball. I really wanted to join but I didn't want to see him face to face. Shaniqua was lying on my bed on Instagram. I walked over to her and jumped on her back. She started groaning I laughed and got up then jumped on her again.
*End of flashback*

I started laughing and everyone stared at me. I looked behind me acting like they were looking behind me. No one was there... They started laughing and I rested my head on Shaniqua.

---

*Omar POV*

I got a call from Henry this guy is jarring my life. He called me 5 times, texted me 10 and left me 4 voicemails. Like, ain't this guy got a life. He said next year he was coming to visit me in Cali, like do I care?

I have a bad feeling about him though I'm going to talk to Jaqwan about it.

---

*Shaniqua POV*

I have this app on facebook where it lets me see who's been looking at my account. I saw like 5 saying it's from a guy called : LadyKillerOmar. Mhmm okay?

I logged into Justice's account, obviously we know each other's passwords! The same guy has been looking at Justice's account as well like wtff.

I clicked on his account and he is fineee. But I have a boyfriend damn! Justice would think he's piff!

I added him on Facebook, 2 mins later he accepts.

*Facebook Convo*

SpiceLykShanShan- Who's dis?

LadyKillerOmar- A guy

SpiceLykShanShan- Don't get brite, now imma ask u one mre time who's dis

LadyKillerOmar- I'm new at your school, I'm friends with Jaqwan.

SpiceLykShanShan- I never seen you?

LadyKillerOmar- I'm starting tomorrow

SpiceLykShanShan- mhmm ok y u been lookin at me and my girls page?

LadyKillerOmar- I like her

SpiceLykShanShan- why

LadyKillerOmar- she piff and I'm sure she has a great personality

SpiceLykShanShan- well she does

LadyKillerOmar- :)

SpiceLykShanShan- ok I gtg I'm in a meeting

LadyKillerOmar- yeah I heard about it

SpiceLykShanShan- from?

LadyKillerOmar- Jaqwan, tell Justice I said hi

*End of convo*

After like a year Pops finished talking to the newies. By the time he got to us everyone was playing flappy birds. We were all stressed trying to beat each others scores. Kisha was in the lead. Straight Face.