Chapter 12 - The big day

*Justice POV*

I woke up this morning feeling really excited but light headed.

Alright, I didn't really explain. I have met Rick's mum I've met all of their mums and we're close but he's introducing me as his girlfriend and baby mama!

Anyway, I get up and quickly do my hygiene. I put on jogging bottoms and one of Ricks big tops.

First I need to start on the food the side dish is, Papas Chorreadas which is Colombian Potatoes with Cheese Sauce.

Main meal is White Fish, Green Beans, and Artichoke Paella. For dessert, I'm going to serve, Bizcocho de frutas borracho, which is Drunken fruit cake.

She's coming at 6:30pm hopefully everything's ready by that time.

But first I need to make Rick some breakfast.

Mah life.

"WHO DAFUQ IS JASON" Rick shouts coming down the stairs.

He's on the phone, chill.

"I DON'T CARE IF HE'S A FUCKING MILLIONAIRE WHY YOU DATING HIM FO?!" He grabs an apple and gives me a piece of paper.

"To my lovely girlfriend Justice,

I'm finna go to de trap house den I'm gna help you set up and shit den wen ma mum comes ill b back, Ite?

Love you babe"

I just love how he writes sincere den he writes thuggish then sincere again like dude! Seriously??!

He winks at me and I realise he's on his 3rd apple.

NIGGA DAYUM!

"Just forget about it I don't care.... No..... Why?....., She don't wanna come...... Yes, Justice is too busy to visit..... Ite bye...., I don't care!......Ite bye Grandma" He sighs and hangs up the phone.

"Nigga did your really just talk to your grandma like dat?!" I say shocked.

"Yeah?" He takes another apple kisses me on the cheek and leaves.

What the fuck I'm I supposed to do with the breakfast?! I made too much!

Lemme just call Shaniqua.

.

"Ite see you ina bit" I say and hang up.

12minutes later

All I have done is gotten the ingredients out...

"I'm herree" Shaniqua shouts coming in.

"I'M IN THE KITCHEN" I shout back.

She skips in with a big bag full of containers.

"What you need those for?" I ask.

"You think I'm finna slave away then not take anything home?" She replies seriously.

"Yeah"

"Nigga you crazy" She chuckles and starts eating Ricks breakfast. She's a fat shit. But I love that, no food goes unwasted. And when I'm in my fat mood (which is quite often especially since I'm preggo) I can always count on her to buy burgers with me, no matter the time.

4 Hours later

Its now 5 o'clock and we have finished everything!

As soon as it hit 5:30 I shooed Shaniqua out the house and ran to my room.

I jumped over all! Rick's piles of clothes then I ran again and buckled on another pile.

Luckily I didn't drop on my tummy. Phew!