Chapter 4: Field Of Florencents

Hani's POV

I can't explain the feeling that is hovering over me. It feels like I am slipping away, like my reality was contorting, it is hard to put into words. It feels weird, but in a good way. It feels warm, cozy, and safe. I feel like nothing could harm me.

My eyes crack open, the light peeking in through the opening of my eye lids, blinding me ever so slightly, only for about two seconds, I can't see anything but white.

Finally, my blue orbs adapt to the lumosity of the setting around me, facing me with the oddest sight I've ever seen.

My body jolting up in alert, my head spinning, trying to piece together possible ideas of where I was, but it was unrecognizable.

I've never seen anything like this before. It was beautiful, but peculiar. The sky was unlike I've ever imagined could exist, instead of it being it's regular baby blue, it seems to be vibrant orange, with crimson red and hints of pastel purple. It was like the sunset, but there is no orb of light in sight.

My fingers automatically curling into the lime green grass blades that rested underneath my slim hands. Looking down, I realize the irregularities of this 'world' that appear to be in.

With even the slightest touch, the ground beaming with iridescence of turquouse. The sight is out of this world, I can't believe my eyes, I feel like they were decieveing me, but with another quick glance, I realized they weren't.

Flowers peeping from the high grass blades, radiating their own individual hues. I can only describe it as a land of fairies, it was like a fantasy/Syfy setting that would only appear in the movies.

"What is this place?" I question myself, knowing that no one would hear me, there is no one in my line of sight that can.

I slowly reach towards one of the many glowing flowers that littered the ground, with a feather-like touch, I run my finger tips against the smooth petals. The slightest movement alarming me as the plant begins to squirm, as if it is coming to life, causing my hand to yank back on instinct. I squint as the petals shift, taken back by the sudden movement, the petals slowly morph into a matching colored butterfly. My eyes widening in awe, as I watch what used to be a flower, transform into an illuminated butterfly.

I pick myself us, still slightly trembling from my weight. My eyes traveling down my body.

I wasn't wearing this before? Where did it come from? I don't remember changing. What is this place?
My thoughts remark.
The thoughts continue to stir, replaying in my head like a broken record.
I don't recognize what I am wearing, I don't recall changing. I don't even know how I got here.

A pure, faint teal dress covering my figure, the hem landing right above my knees, the large sleeves exposing my collarbone and shoulders then meeting into long sleeves. It was like a Renaissance dress that you would see in 'Game Of Thrones' or something.

My bare feet sinking into the glowing seams of the soil beneath me.

Turning at a 360° angle, I observe my surroundings once again, the field appearing to be endless, with not a single place that could hide anyone.

"Hani Noona" my head snapping to the source of the deep, grumbling voice. Only to meet was enormous black and white striped paws, paws that were the size of my entire body.
My figure trembling as my eyes slowly travel up to meet piercing ocean blue eyes. It was an abnormally sized white tiger, staring me dead in the eyes.

A lump forming in my throat, preventing any words from escaping my lips, not even a gulp worked to clear it out.

"H-how do you know me?" I ask, completely trying to process the fact that the giant cat was the size of building. I am thinking that the tiger was the only one, well I'm wrong.
An equally sized jet-black wolf towered above me, blocking my view of anything above. Not all the animals are that big though, there was a red fox that looked to be the same size as me, a Chestnut brown bear that was definitely as big as the tiger. A silver koala strapped to the back of the bear.