It's Always Been You

What followed was a mess of biblical proportions. I'm not even sure where my hair ended and the spaghetti sauce I was covered in, began. All of us were smothered head to toe in mucky leftover organically sourced foods and tater tots. 

Lindsey had to be called in to smooth things over with Facebook's management team, while the band posed for photos with the employees who had been caught in our crosshairs.

Briana, who had been doused in somebody's pudding, took me back to her super-fancy hotel room to shower. She peeled off her clothes as soon as the door shut behind us, showing off her sculpted curves, while I found a towel to spread over the couch and watch HGTV while Briana showered first. 

As an affable couple attempted to blow out a poorly constructed wall, that was of course riddled with wires and unforeseen pipes, Briana's phone began to chime. She'd left it on the couch, where it had been tossed after she stood in front of me (in her paper-thin thong) to check her messages.

The caller ID read 'Sexy-Scotsman' and the accompanying message was enough to make me blush.

There was a picture attached of a young man's defined abs that made a perfect v all the way down to a tuft of thick hair above his pubic bone. While the person had kept their pants on, the skinny jeans had been unbuttoned just enough to display the burgeoning erection he was sporting.

A second notification sound rang out with a text that read: Ready for tonight.

I decided to move altogether and put as much distance between the erotic photo and me. So I climbed on to Briana's second bed to continue watching the television. Her phone kept dinging to let me know that her sexy-Scotsman had more to say, but I remained rooted in place and covered my head with the towel to block out the (many) chimes.

Briana's shower took a total of fifteen minutes, which left only five for me before we had to head back. Her bathroom was bigger than my bedroom, and I practically had a coronary when I saw the massive fancy steam shower. It was walled in thick plate glass that was tinted a tranquil green color with a textured pebble floor. The water rained from all parts of the ceiling, making me feel as if I were enveloped in the tepid mists of the rainforests.

Try as I might, I couldn't scrub away the image of the stranger's picture on Briana's phone. It didn't take a rocket scientist to put together what was going on. Miles had a devilish Scottish accent and a lean, enticing physic. Briana had unrestricted access to the boys in Ninja Bear and a secret lover that could potentially cause a big problem if people found out (especially Miles' very public girfriend!)

A sharp rapping on the bathroom door shook me out of my thoughts.

"We've got to get back to Facebook!" Briana called. Her abrasive voice bounced off the tiles and niggled at my ears. 

"Coming!" I answered, scrambling to find the commands to shut off the shower as I iced myself with a shock of cold water.

After I got dressed in another loaner outfit from Briana, we loaded back into a cab to head back into interviews. 

Our little food skirmish had caused a ruckus in the studio, and our next host insisted on playing back security footage for her fans to watch what went down.

At one point, it could be seen very clearly that Miles had stuck an entire slab of flank steak down the back of Connor's pants. Connor in retaliation had smashed a bowl full of powdered donut holes into Miles' grinning mug (on a side note, who eats an entire bowl of donut holes for lunch?!)

I was caught shoving a finger to Micah's face to taste the rice pudding he had been drenched in, which cracked us both up. Then, some random girl ran up and dumped an entire plate of spaghetti on my head. She looked far too satisfied with her work for it to have been in good clean fun.