Prologue - Sex

Disclaimer: I did not want to include a detailed sex scene in the book mainly because I didn't know if most of yall were okay with. This is for the individuals who did want the sex scene but didn't get it in the book. I love you and I appreciate you for reading the book anyway. So this is my reward to you. Thank you & read at your own free will.

-----------------------------

General POV

Caitlin went a little closer to him, holding up her breath. The air in the room seemed to be slowly faded.

They was now no space between them. Their whole bodies were pressed on each other. Caitlin felt something poking against her upper thigh.

She knew was it was without even looking, she felt it before. Barry smirked at the flustered doctor.

He reached down for her butt, squeezed it and pressed it against his body.

Caitlin let out a soft little moan, allowing her body to melt into his own.

His arms went straight on her back and unzipped her dress, touching all of her body.

In a matter of seconds, they were both in their birthday suits.

They were both on the bed, she was underneath while he was ontop. He slowly kissed her stomach and lower down until he reached "her spot".

He kissed her there a few times causing her to arch her back but instead he saw it as the perfect opportunity to go inside of her with his dick.

Slowly and deeply, he started to rock her body causing her to moan loudly, holding onto the sheets.

This causes his hormones to race, seeing the girl he loved and being inside of her.

He went faster and harder, she moaned loudly "Barrryyyyyyyy" she said.

Being unable to handle the emotions now, he just went faster, pressing on her boobs causing her to pull him down and kiss him.

Kissing each other with all the passion they had their body. He slowed down, enjoying her kiss.

She took it as the opportunity to go ontop of him, she was now kissing him as she was ontop of his legs.

Her legs were opened and she slightly pulled away from kissing him. He stared at her, admiring her beauty, still naked.

She began grinding on his dick, moving slowly and steadily before picking up the pace. He managed to let a few curse words out as she began riding him.

They continued making love over and over again until they camed.

That night, he kissed her on her lips and looked at her ring finger. He couldn't help but notice that something was missing.

---------

In two years, they were the ones standing at the alter, their child, Amora was standing as her parents exchanged vows, rings and kisses.

-------

There you go! Your sex scene! I think that was enough depth haha! I feel like being more detailed would have been straight up readers porn 😂😂😂 Thank you loves 😘😘