Love

Caitlin's POV

I folded my lips, not wanting to kiss them back and shook my head.

"Kiss me" the automated voice ordered.

"NO! You can't just force someone to kiss you. I'm not here for your entertainment. You can't just use me whenever you want to!" I bawled into what I hope was their face.

There was a gunshot outside which caused me to scream for help.

"FLASH! I'M HERE! HELP!"

Someone kicked or punched something loudly that caused it to fell on the floor.

Rope was being wrapped around my mouth but I still yelled with everything inside of me for them to save me. Tears began running down my face again knowing that no one can hear me.

A hand tried to comfort me and assured me that pain is temporary. "You can start a new life with me, Cait." The automated voice said. "Let Barry go." It said.

Is this what it's about? Eli?

The hand removed the covers from my eyes to reveal that it was Eli's son.

Iris was sitting a couple feet away from me with her hands tied onto a chair.

She looked nowhere nearly as beaten as me but it was good to see her face.

Surprisingly, she didn't look scared and her lips had a little red on it but there was no sign of cuts or bruises on her skin.

How'd she get that? She doesn't have a cut. I have a minor cut but what does that have to do with her? Only if she kissed... wait. She kissed me?

Her acting strange around Barry and I, her suggestion to do a story on me, what is she doing?

Still not allowed to speak from the rope in my mouth, I stared at Eli's son and her. Where is Eli?

Finally able to look at my surroundings, I realize that we are in my house but how'd she find out about this? Am I being ridiculous? Did she help them kidnap me?

She must have noticed my expression changing from being happy to see her to confused, she stood up with her hands untangled from the rope.

"Cait" she said while walking closer to me and touching my face with her hands.

Slightly pulling away from all the confusion that I'm feeling right now, I stared at her hoping she would answer the questions that were rising in my mind.

"I think that you and I would make an exceptional team in the future" she said while brushing her fingers through my hair.

"I know that I've hurt you but I've done all of this for you." She continued while holding my hands.

Holding back new tears from escaping my eyes, I lowered my head due to not being able to face her.

She kicked the chair and screamed at me for me to look at her. Look at her with love in my eyes.

I tried to speak and then she screamed at Oliver, who was Eli's son to untie the rope.

"Iris" I whispered, still looking down.

Leaving the chair, she calmed down and spoke softly "Yes, my love?"

"They will find us" 

----------

What do you guys think about Iris? 🙈