Chapter 5

*Sigh* I really want to be lazy and not update buttttttt, I'm not that mean! :) Here ya go!

LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!

Lucy has gone with the Recon Corps back to the walls. During the wagon ride, she majorly pisses off Captain Levi.

NOW!

Levi's POV 

'She looks like an angel, but acts like a freaking demon! I mean, come on! She's shorter than me! But regardless of her actions, I feel as though she is a kind person with good intentions. Well that's not going to stop me from punishing her then kissing he-...... That last expedition must have gotten to me.' I thought as I got out of the wagon. I got on the horse that was offered to me by the lazy guards. We then prepared to enter the town. The bells started to ring, making them aware of our return.

On the way there, I found myself riding next to the Lucy girl. She surprisingly knew how to ride a horse properly. Just who is this demon? When we entered the city, cheers were heard. "Well that's different." I muttered under my breath. I saw Lucy Demon, i'm gonna call her that, looking at me with a curious face. But then I realized why everyone was so cheerful; there were no dead bodies. In this expedition for the first time in history, no one died. 

As I thought this, in the crowd I heard questions like, "Who's the blonde?" or "Who's that smokin' hot chick?" but then the one I heard next got my blood boiling. "You think I could get her to sleep with me?" I wasn't the only one who heard, the whole group somehow heard. Everything came to a stop. Beside me, Lucy Demon got off her horse and walked over to the man who had uttered those discusting words.

With every step, her aura seemed to get darker, the air around her seem so thick, you could take a butter knife and cut it. Finally, she stopped in front of the man. He looked frozen in place, but again, who wouldn't?! Her face was scary! "Sir, I hate to break it to ya, but I doubt there's many women who'd want to sleep with you. I'd rather sleep with a horse than sleep with a discusting, slimy ass, bastard like you." She growled. The man was still shaking when Lucy turned around and headed back to her horse.

Once she was settled, we continued. "Good job." Did that just come out of my mouth? Lucy merely grunted seeing as she was still pissed off. When we arrived at HQ, Hanji walked over to us and said, "Lucy, Levi we need to go to Erwin's office." I nodded while she looked amused. "So short stuff's name is Levi. A nice name for a short person, I must say." She snickered.

Levi: We don't need her. Burn her Author-chan.

Me: Stop breaking the forth wall and deal with it!

I took a deep breath and followed Hanji to Erwin's office while trying to resist the urge to strangle the hyper blond. As we walked, I thought over the situation. I then realized, Lucy would have to go through a trial. I told this to her. "Yeah, I figured as much. But I don't think it'll be a problem. After all, your people's court system isn't as developed as the ones from where I come from. Plus, you rely heavily on religion, with that, it'll be easy to manipulate the final choice in m favor." I just stared at her. She's smart. A blonde (No offence to any blondes out there! I know that they are very smart people!) Demon who seems extremely lazy, is smart.

What has the world come to?

Once we reached Erwin's door, Hanji knocked. "Tis the beautiful and magnificent genius Hanji!" I heard a sigh from behind the door. "Come in." Hanji opened the and closed it behind us. Erwin looked at Lucy who had a smug smile on her face, and asked, "So..... She's joining if she passes the trial?" I nodded but Lucy Demon, she just had to be her annoying self and replied with, "Well, SHE is here right now so why don't you be a man and look at me eyebrows?" I can't do this anymore. 

Erwin being the MATURE person ignored the comment and looked at me. "Levi, you know the protacall." Then we were dismissed. "What protacall?" Lucy asked. A terrorfiing grin took it's place on my face. Lucy Demon immediatly took a step back. "Until trial, you have to be held in the dungeons. Don't worry though," I cooed creepily. "I'll make sure that you get the most horrorfing one." I finished with a evil sneer. Lucy just pouted and said, "Yeah, yeah, what ever short stack." 

So down to the dungeons we went. When we got there, I put her in the dirtiest, darkest cell here. Once I chained her to the wall, I said, "We'll be back. Don't leave!" I taunted. Then I walked away from the deadly aura.

I'm done. Now i'm gonna fold laundry then sleep. Piece out my peeps!

Updated 6/22/2018