Update

Hi guys, it's been five years since I've finished this story. I happened to find the email linked with this account and was able to get back in. Looking at how my stories did, I cried. These past five years have been so, so difficult. My world has been turned upside down and inside out. I'm finally in a better place than where I was five years ago.

Five years ago when I was writing this story, I lived with my biological mother. She hurt me and allowed me to be hurt, it took me a really long time to heal from that. Today, I am still healing. Toward the end of 2018, I was removed from my mother's care and was moved from one hell to another. I was still under attack from my mother even after I had been taken away, it does something to a 13 year old's mental state to be told that you're killing your mother.

For my own good, I had to let go of her and move on with my life. I joined band and got to experience so many things that I never would have if I had stayed with her. This last May, I graduated in the top 10% of my class, with a technology center certification, and with enough college credit to begin college next semester as a sophomore. I begin college as an honors student in three weeks.

So you see, five years is a long time and I am so incredibly blessed to have had your unknowing and unwavering support throughout my struggles. 

I created an account on the platform AO3 under the name Silly_Daffodil. I posted the first chapter of a fanfiction I wrote years ago, should I transfer and edit this one? Is that something you all would be interested in? Let me know.

-Sincerely, me