Chapter 4

Okay I'm gonna see how long I can go without sleeping! So if something doesn't seem right waait a few hours and tell me. Eat banana's they're healthy!

We left off with Levi thinking,'who doesn't know about the Recon Corps?' Something like that 

Magical banana time skip Lucy's POV

So I decided to go with them to their 'walls.'On the way there a women named Hanji, told me about he monsters that I now know are called titans. She also filled me in on the walls they lived in and some other stuff. From what I hear, there is no magic in this world. I debated on if I should tell them or not.

After a good ten minutes, I decided to tell Hanji. But being the ray of sunshine I am, I teased her a bit first. I summoned a plate of food and started to eat. What could I say? You try slaying a bunch of titans and tell me you aren't hungry! Anywho, Hanji noticed right away.

"Where did you get that?!" She shouted. I did some awesome jazz hands and said, "Magic!" Hanji's eyes took on a calculating  look and with wide eyes she asked, "Can you get me some cooked meat from this so called 'magic'"

Hmm..... It seems like she doesn't believe me. So I summoned a plate of food on her lap. She seemed to faint. "Miss Hanjiiii, I'm not carrying you back." I say in a bored but amused voice. This seems to snap her out of it. "Wow! It's real! AND IT'S DELICIOUS!!" Hanji screams while eating. "What's all this noise about?" A male voice says. When I looked up a saw a short dude. Like REALLY short. It was quite for a moment and all that could be heard was the rumbleing of the wagon beneath us. Finally I say, "Hanji farted." Nothing more nothing less.

"Hey! You meanie! That's not true uhh..... What is your name?" She asked. ".....Lucy...." I say after a moment of silence. "Okay. Well Lucy here, can do magic!!" Hanji squealed, gesturing to our food. The short dude raised an eyebrow. "Sure. Okay. Prove it." He mused.

Short stack was making me mad so I made our food dissapear and replace it with a ice cream cone for me and a bowl of soup on top of shorties head. The soup spilled. Whoopsies. "W-what the!?!?" He sputtered. He looked up with a murderous glare. "I'm dirty." He growled. "Nice to know. I never would have pegged you as that type of guy." This just made him even angerier. "You should do something or clean him off." Hanji whispered. Party poopers. So with a sigh and a flick of my wrist, Shorty was clean! He looked so relieved, it was funny! "What are you looking at?" He snapped.

"I haven't figured it out yet." I replied. That made everyone around me go still. He walked up to me and said, "You better pray you're not on my squad." "Oh i'm shaking in my boots shorty." I say sarcasticly. His left eye was twitching. The wagon then stopped. "Oh. We're here.!" Then I got up and left.

I'm sorry guys it's short but I need sleep. I don't think staying up all night was a good idea so, night or morning which every you prefer.