Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I've been training for four years.

That means, It's been four years since Tartaros attacked Fiore. Four years, since I sacrificed Aquarius. After losing her, I decided I needed to get stronger so I would never lose someone I love again.

So I started with basic magic. I perfected all forms of basic magic within the first five months. For seven months, I focused on my celestial magic, strength, stamina, and technique. During that time frame, I found Aquarius's key along with Pisces, Libra, and Ophiuchus. (A/N Lucy is the only celestial mage in Fiore. Yukino has died.) At the end of that first year, I was stronger than Erza and Mirajane combined. While traveling, I came across a library filled to the brim with ancient books about lost, present, and future magics. That's where I spent my next two years of training. Though I didn't completely master my dark magic, I moved onto weaponry. I spent a year mastering each and every weapon in existence. By the end of that year, I could make any weapon and wield it efficiently.

By the end of those four years, I was very strong. Strong enough to not only be the first wizard saint, but the most powerful mage in all time. Though, there was a tiny problem. My dark magic was.... out of control, I guess you could say. So I decided to go back to Fairy Tail to see if they could help me. I would never in a million years, imagine what awaited me.

Two days later

I stepped off the train with a sick face. "Uggghhh....Now I know why Natsu hates those death traps.....They're horrible!" I mutter. I quickly recover and make my way towards Fairy Tail.

I approach the doors and slam them open. "I'm back minna!!" I yell. My statement is met with silence. Suddenly, I see a flash of red, orange, and pink. I realize it's Natsu with his fist aflame so I quickly dodge. His blow hits my arm instead of my stomach. "Hey! Natsu, that's not nice! Why'd you do that!" I shouted, clearly irritated with the situation.

"Why......did I, do this? Because you, Lucy Heartfilia, abandoned us!" He shouted, looking at me with hate filled eyes. "What are you talking about? I broke Aquarius's key to save you all!" I said defensively. "So you were too weak that you had to sacrifice one of your so called 'friends?' Great ownership Lucy! Just great!" Natsu sneered back.

My magic was starting to get out of control. "N-Natsu, S-stop it." I whispered. "Huh? You want me to 'stop?' You traitor! I bet you're with those demons!" He yelled. "S-stop it! W-what did I d-do t-to you?" I stammered, not wanting to believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"YOU LEFT FOR FOUR YEARS! I'VE SEEN YOU WITH THOSE DEMONS!" Natsu screamed. "I DID NO SUCH THING!" I screeched out. And at that moment, my dark magic lashed out. It hit Natsu square in the chest, flinging him back. immediately, I was surrounded. I felt a sharp pain on my cheek, it was Erza and she..... Slapped me. " Lucy..... get out." She simply said. And before I could reply, magic was being thrown at me. "Stop! Please!" But my pleas fell on deaf ears.

Once they were done with me, they took off my guild mark and threw me outside where at least a foot of snow had fallen with more coming down. As I layed there in the snow I cried. I cried for the pain in my surely broken bones, I cried for my family. Why would they do this to me? And then, I cried for my broken heart. It was already broken, but they took my scattered pieces and broke them even more. Stomping on them, burning holes of which I knew, could never be filled.

What seemed like hours later, I heard footsteps. "Who is that?" A light, childish voice asked. " Is that? Lucy?" A rough, old voice said. The foot steps quickened. "Lucy! My child! Who did this to you? Mavis can you heal her?" Master said as he knelt next to my head. "Master...." I croaked out while Mavis healed me. "Fairy Tail d-did. T-they said I a-abandoned t-them....." I said as sobs began to shake my half healed body. Master put my head on his lap. "Oh Lucy my dear child... You did no such thing... Why didn't you fight back? I know you've been training to protect the guild." I gave him a wobbly smile. " They a-are my family. E-even if t-they can't see it. I would n-never hurt m-my family. N-no matter w-what." Mavis then spoke up quietly. "Lucy.... We don't deserve you... I think, I honestly regret making this guild if this is what it has became.... I'm so so sorry." She whimpered. " Master Mavis.... Please don't say that.. this guild is a wonderful place.... You and all the other masters, made this place a heaven for us lost ones..... It is me, who does not belong here." I said in comfort. "Lucy, you always had a place here... But I believe, you would be happier in another world. So, for your sake, we will send you there." Master Makarov said with tears running down his face. 

Third POV

After that was said, the poor, broken mage weakly smiled and said, "Okay." The two heart  broken Fairy Tail masters looked at each other and nodded grimly. Without further ado, they started the transportation spell that would send Lucy to a world in need of her light.

Once they finished they looked down at Lucy, who was starting to close her eyes. "Lucy... I hope you find a place where you belong and someone to love. We will miss you..... be safe, my dear daughter."

And with that, Lucy , and frozen body started to fade into at golden dust, leaving the two masters in the snow. That day, Lucy Heartfilia started a new journey, one that would bring her hardships, but also friendship, and love.

AAAHHHHHHH! FINALLY FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed this! This book should be updated pretty quickly since I have already written it in a notebook and it's summer vacation. It's just depends if i'm feeling lazy or not! So vote, comment, and do whatever else you're suppose to do! Bye bye my little potatoes! 

Posted 6/18/2018 1075 words.